Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noooooo!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Leetskees, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Just got a fat sack...but no lighter:cry:
    [​IMG]

2. Roll up a peice of paper and light it on your stove. Use the flame to light your joint or bowl

3. Just microwave your weed and inhale the smoke when you open the microwave door. Problem solved!
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

there you go. Just hold the bowl to your computer screen and it should work

5. Kitchen > Stove > Candle > toothpick > Bowl.

Not smoking that bleach paper shit.

6. Aw man! Gotta have a back up. One on you, one in the house, and one in the car. You'll learn :smoking: < Rubbing it in.

7. Magnifier Glass? Paper and the stove is a great idea, what about a BBQ?

8. That's the strangest thing I've ever heard. :smoke:

9. Hot knife that kush.

10. You sir, are a genius. Candle+Bee Line FTW:smoke:

11. ok you say candle but how did you light the candle in the first place buddy he has no lighter?!

12. Clearly you haven't watched much Boomerang in your life time...

13. How did you miss the first part of the post? :smoke:
    Stove!

14. Is it daylight in canada?

15. Rub your bud with a stick till it gets hot enough. Then inhale.

16. if you have a dead lighter around, take off the housing and safety, then use the flint to spark a q tip. fluff the cotton on the qtip first. it will catch, giving you a few seconds to light a candle or something.

17. Go buy one...?

18. Just go buy a lighter?

19. Brotha I feel you, bought around 5.5grams and I don't have a grinder nor a lighter.

But being how awesome I am, I light up with a toaster and grind with a cup and scissors...

20. Grinder + Lighter = 6 bucks.

Really?