Nooooo not my mp3 player.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by KillerJ, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Yesterday I got back from the gym and put my pants in the washer. About 20 minutes later i wanted to listen to some music. I thought to myself "Wait my mp3 player cant be in those pants in the washer." So I run to the washer and find my mp3 player I proceeded to break my headphones. Music is my obsession I lost about 5000 songs on my mp3 player ive only had it for a month. I ran today for the first time without music and find it quite hard. Plus I do not have money right now to buy a new one ahhhhh.

2. DO NOT TURN IT ON....
    and put it into a bag of rice for a few days

it will most likely work if you allow it to completely dry out

good luck

3. Yeah that sucks I did that with my cellphone awhile back. I let it dry out for a couple days and it worked so if you do what the guy above me said you should be good.

It would suck to loose all that music, my laptop is totally fucked I can't even turn it on so I can't download anything new and I can't update my iPhone

4. WOWOWOWOW I thought my ipod was broken when I put it in the washer a month or two ago but after reading this post, I thought what the hell and plugged it into my charger, and the fucker started up!!!!

THANK YOU.