Noooo!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by HiddenPipe, Apr 5, 2009.

1. So guys I lost some weed in my house today and I can't find it anywhere but thats not the worst part even tho its pretty bad. The worst part is I live with my mother still and if she finds it im kicked out of the house for sure and I got no job atm so im fucked. Any advice people?

2. dont look for it

you will find it

3. Burn your house down.

Leave no trace of the dreaded poison.

4. But either way I got no place to stay :/ lol

5. The best way to find things is to keep your mind occupied on other things rather then finding one specific thing, and it will eventually turn up.

6. I hope but i only got until tomorrow afternoon to find it because thats when my mom gets home (shes out aroudn the bay)

7. one time i thought i lost my weed but it turned out I just set it on my lap and it fell under the table when i stood up. look under a table.

8. Thats a good idea actually and nice name, Peter rocks \m/,

9. keep your eyes (and nose) peeled man. You'll find it eventually, unless you already smoked it and were too blazed to remember. That's happened to me a couple times. :eek:

10. hahaha dude + rep fucking a theres been so many times where I'm like "how many vicodins do I have left" and I look and find 3 when I think their should be 8 and shit. THen I remember I did them the night before or whenever, always trips me out.

11. If your mom has insurance you would be perfect. You would get to build a new house and get premium price for your home in a time when the economy isn't the best. Then your mom wouldn't find it and you would get a new house!

*dont take this serious, I know you cant tell that im being sarcastic easily over the internet so this is just a disclaimer lol

on second thought, I bet the police would find the bud, and they would probably catch you for arson lol.(but its really not something to laugh about);)

12. Yea, here is my advice:

Stop smoking in a house you do not have permission to smoke in.

Problem averted.

----

There is not much you can do now, other than hope she doesn't come across it.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

13. [​IMG]

you must use the force

14. I dont smoke in my house, I just lost my weed in my house (well moms house) and that is pretty much all I can do aswell.

15. that sucks i was like you just last week, i lost a 1/4 and i was about to cry and my dogg starts digging at my pillow and im like wtf is this mutt doing and i go over and look in my pillow and there was my weed i gave him a puppy bisquett =] it was green too ahha

16. Just keep a look out for it man, I mean, if you can't find it what are the chances your mom is going to when she isn't looking for it?

I think it will all be okay.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

17. I never really thought of that, hmmm....... Thanks :D