Noob question here about smells

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 20, 2014.

1. OK I have 3 seedlings no and I am smelling a skunk smell on the leaves of one and lemony on the other 2 are there any reason for that? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

2. One would be a skunky and the other would be lemony.

I am only guessing of course.   :confused:

3. That talks about the bud smelling not the plant itself with no budWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

4. Dont feed the trollSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I don't think he's a troll I think he's serious...

and yeah, you're right, it was. but terpenes are still being manufactured, just not at quite as high a level as during flower.

6. [quote name="dishphead" post="19375841" timestamp="1390254444"]I don't think he's a troll I think he's serious...and yeah, you're right, it was. but terpenes are still being manufactured, just not at quite as high a level as during flower.[/quote]Oh ok that makes sense now lol thanks broWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

7. The worst.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app