Noob grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Amack21, Feb 2, 2009.

1. so I have a set-up...its not the best but i got 3 seeds sprouted with it. But my soil seems to have a little bit of fungus. Now the plants are only in small cups now that im planning to transplant into bigger pots when they get bigger but what should i do about the fungus?Please help

2. Are you sure it's fungus? Sometimes moss can grow on soil if the humidity is really high and the environment isn't the cleanest. It happened to me when I grew salvia. I was just fuckin around with it and that plant needs very high humidity.

How big are they? You may be able to transplant them from that dirt. They will be growth stunted for a day or two, but it should be fine.

3. True well they just sprouted and it seems like there is a white sort of fur on pieces of my soil. My plan is to transplant once they get bigger anyway....hopefully it is just moss though that would be nice

4. Transplant them now. Yank them up (gently) and put them in fresh, clean soil in a jiffy pot or something.

5. yeah thats what i was thinking about doing....ill try and get some pictures later to show you how they are doing