Noob Grower*~*PICS INSIDE~*~

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pballplayer12, May 4, 2006.

1. Heres my plant after germinating it:

[​IMG]

Almost 1 week old

What do you think? does it have potiently?

2. I can't say for sure but that looks like it is upside down man!

Mine have grown upside down before, I just gently pulled them up and put them back in the right way around.

And you want to grow more than one plant, 3 at the least (if your one plants turns out to be a male you are fucked...)

Btw, did you mean "potential?"

3. well the seed is in the soil so can it still be growing upside down? how far should the seed be in the cup?...cause i think mayb i ant plant it deep enough because its curling in a way. not growing up but jus growing

4. wtf? that thing is growing upside down! put the root into the soil and the seed is supposed to be sticking up

5. the root should grow down. The seed should grow up and out of the soil.

6. it looks like a meal worm , on top of yor soil,,,,,root down,, seed casing up.....

7. wow imma noob..thanks guys

8. Every now and then the seed won't pop out correctly. That is why it is a good idea to plant multiple seeds in case something happens to one or you get males. Plant the seed 1/2 inch deep root tip down. Then don't water it after you planted it until it pokes through. This will increase the likelihood off success.

SuicidalSoldier, put your lights directly over the seedling and it will straighten up in time.