NooB couple of lighting Q's

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by johnzm, Apr 6, 2003.

1. aight i got 3 little babys, and im just curious if i need to be careful about light times with them right now. at the moment, i can only keep a light on them for about 1-2 hours at a time
    BTW these are less than2 inches tall atm.

2. read the guide below my sig....it will help you out.....ps you'll need the right type of light on them 24/0 or 18/6 at least........Peace out........Sid

3. ive read that, but nothing addresses when they are babies. im going to be moving them outdoors very soon, so i really just want hte to be strong as possible before that. but like i said i canot keep light on them for more than an hour at a time, unti;l they go outside;)

4. if they are only getting 1 - 2 hours of light each day, that is not enough...they need at least like 18 daylight....hence indoor growing, unless they will be fully commited to outdoors soon.....Peace out.......Sid

5. actually, they wil be:) the only reason im indorrs at hte moment is becasue i wanted to be sure they would be healthy before i moved them outdoors. thanks:D

6. yes but when they are indoors, if they spend only 1-2 hours under light, then the plant may want to try to flower....or at least it will stretch a lot before it is ready to be placed outside.......or have i misunderstood the post?.....Peace out......Sid

7. ur right they are stretching alot. but im trying my hardest to get them to at least 6 hours of light today and tomorow before they get moved outdors:)