Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob Bong Buyer - HELP! :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnkasey, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Hey, im fairly new to smoking, started about 3months ago, and i think its about time for me to invest in a good bong, not only for my health, but for my enjoyment aswell.

But my problem is (and what i need help with please!), is there is so many different types of bongs with different attachments / mods and im not really sure what they do?!

please help!

Percolator Bong Ice - 'Black Leaf' blue with grip holes - Sale Items - Specials - English - Grasscity.com

is the bong im looking to buy, and my questions are:

1. Would the grip holes in this bong affect the smoke? or heat up and possibly burn me?
    (picture of what im talking about below):
    http://media.grasscity.com/media/ca...da06f020e43594a9c230972d/G/P/GPER_021-det.jpg

2. what is this? what does it do? is it a good or bad thing?:
    (picture of what im talking about below):
    http://media.grasscity.com/media/ca...a06f020e43594a9c230972d/G/P/GPER_021-det1.jpg

3. what does: ''Percolator'' Mean?

4. it says in the tittle: ''bong ice''
    *where does the ice go?
    *what does the ice do?
    *is it easy to add/remove the ice?
    *is the ice required or can you smoke without it?

5. in the 'information' area it says:
    • ''Joint Size: 18.8 mm''
    6. As of 2010-12-12 11:00pm (GMT+10) the product is currently 'Sold Out' How often does grass city Restock?

7. If you think you know a better bong that is sold from grasscity for the 75-100$ price range Please post it! :)

what does this mean? you can smoke a joint via the bong o_O??

Please answer even if the questions are stupid :( i really need help! and very much appreciate it!

also every review gave it 5/5 and its sold out which is why i think it would be a good choice!

2. 1. pretty sure it won't burn you
    2. that is a tree percolator
    3. its basically another thing that breaks the smoke apart and filter through another layer of water
    4. Ice pinch are the indentation on the side of the tube. You just slide some icecubes on it. Its usually above all the percolators if there is any. It cools the smoke more. Its easy to add and quite easy to remove ice. You don't have to smoke with ice. Some people even prefer warm water hits.
    5. Its basically the size of the connection between each removable part of the bong. Nothing to do with paper joints :D

not sure about the other 2 questions so... yeah :D

3. thank you this has been a huge help!

4. you're welcome :)

5. bump, need more help on questions

6. what are your other questions?

7. 6) they get different products into stock in batches. could be anywhere from a day to months
    7)had a quick look for you, the bong seems fine aslong as youve got no problem storing it, a 60cm bong is quite large

8. If you buy that bong it will burn your fingers off...kidding.

If I were you I just the 7mm Molino series and add a good trashcatcher when your ready. I would stay away from cheap tree percs. Also that bong is 24" tall, about 2x the size of a regular sized bong. Keep doing your research before you buy something.

Hope this helps!