Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob Beginner Smoker: How to ask for weed in high school im 18 and a senior btw

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobMarleyIsEpic, Dec 22, 2013.

1. So i'm 18 years old and am a senior. I need weed. I live somewhere where there are no MM dispensires and all i got is local dealers so i'm trying to work with what i got considering half the so called "stoners" at my school are usually liars there is this 1 kid who is notorious for toking the herb and i feel like that's the only person i have a shot at getting weed from he is one of those popular kids who is kinda an A hole to everyone (not me not really talked that much to him actually) i just don't like him for some reason but anyways he is in rehab right now been gone since Mid October it's Mid December now so i'm thinking when he gets out of rehab i'm going to just ask if he smokes weed and if he says he does i'll ask him for some i got $25 so that should be enough to get me some good weed hopefully.

NOTE: I have 0 connections/hookups to weed at the moment so i'm really desperate lol i haven't really talked to him at all maybe once or twice so i'm a complete stranger to him but i think once i show him by 20s he'll change his mind :)

What do you guys think? Should i go ahead and ask him when he gets back from rehab or just find someone else (rare to come by lol)?

2. Uh sure. Ok. Yeah. Uhuh.

3. your party and social life must be really terrible...

4. i don't know if the kid coming from "rehab" is the best to ask. fu*k that guy, go to the kids who smoke cigarettes and they'll point you to the right direction. don't be nervous, just ask what's good and where you can grab some chronic. 

5. [quote name="BobMarleyIsEpic" post="19207642" timestamp="1387682260"]So i'm 18 years old and am a senior. I need weed. I live somewhere where there are no MM dispensires and all i got is local dealers so i'm trying to work with what i got considering half the so called "stoners" at my school are usually liars there is this 1 kid who is notorious for toking the herb and i feel like that's the only person i have a shot at getting weed from he is one of those popular kids who is kinda an A hole to everyone (not me not really talked that much to him actually) i just don't like him for some reason but anyways he is in rehab right now been gone since Mid October it's Mid December now so i'm thinking when he gets out of rehab i'm going to just ask if he smokes weed and if he says he does i'll ask him for some i got $25 so that should be enough to get me some good weed hopefully.NOTE: I have 0 connections/hookups to weed at the moment so i'm really desperate lol i haven't really talked to him at all maybe once or twice so i'm a complete stranger to him but i think once i show him by 20s he'll change his mind :)What do you guys think? Should i go ahead and ask him when he gets back from rehab or just find someone else (rare to come by lol)?[/quote]That was the longest run on sentence I've ever seen. But on that note, no do not ask the rehab kid. Let him try to get his life back on track. Ask the so called stoners in a discreet way. Don't just walk up saying "yo man you got some weed". Ask if they can connect you and don't be nervous. Start with a casual conversation (small talk) and slowly build up to bud.

6. First time smokerUsername "bobmarleyisepic"Senior in high school asking kid out of rehab for weed $25 should be enough for "good shit"Okay. Have fun with that.

7. I almost don't believe your 18 because of how you justified it in both the title, and the first sentence of the OP.

8. You sure your in high school right?  :bongin:  I mean most wannabe stoners in high school these days are rocking weed leafs on their socks. You might not be getting the best shit depending on your location, just watch out for fake bud. :hippie:

9. [​IMG]

10. Listen son, here's what I suggest.

Just don't do weed.

11. You realize if you smoke weed you're not going to become Bob Marley right?

12. Lmfao stoners are supposed to be the least judgemental people on earth but in reality people on GC are the most judgemetnal people on earth lmfao

13. theres a truth in your eyes saying youll never leave methe touch of your hand says youll catch me whenever i fallyou say it best. when you say nothing at all.

14. Don't do that dude, chances are he'll rip your ass off and I doubt this will become a regular thing. Just go down to a local skatepark and look for some chill people, hang for a bit then ask for a hookup. Don't be a dumbass and dress like a narc though.

15. [quote name="BobMarleyIsEpic" post="19209210" timestamp="1387706711"]Lmfao stoners are supposed to be the least judgemental people on earth but in reality people on GC are the most judgemetnal people on earth lmfao[/quote]Stoners are some of the chilliest people you'll ever meet. But even stoners will call you out for sounding like an idiot. Especially if you're acting like an idiot when it comes to bud.

16. was going to give you some advice but...

"this 1 kid who is notorious for toking the herb and i feel like that's the only person i have a shot at getting weed from he is one of those popular kids who is kinda an A hole to everyone" (not me not really talked that much to him actually)

judging a book by it's cover. tsk tsk...

17. you cant just go up to the known stoners in your school and ask for weed. Here is how it works

1. You make friends
    2. Over time you find out some of these friends smoke weed.
    3. You eventually smoke with them
    4. You like weed and begin to buy from them and people they point you to
    5. You are a stoner like all of us now

18. #18 tok1nwh1teb0y, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    Some people on here are sooo rude... First who cares how many times he states he is 18 as long as he isn't saying he's 17. Second even if he sounds idiotic you don't just call people out and then not point them in the right direction. Third... blazer12345 that's a good song thanks for reminding me of it.

Now as for op... bro just go chill at a shell or a citgo and watch for dudes buying swishers, dutches, white owls, or any kind of cigar. When they step outside ask if they can hook you up with some bud. if they say no then just wait for the next person to ask.

19. I've heard that if you order a pizza or something and ask the delivery guy if he knows anyone who sells weed that sometimes it works. I've never tried it though. some people will try to help you and others wont you just have to be patient. i wouldn't go for the guy coming out of rehab though if i were you.  and really dont pay more than 10-15/gram for weed. 

20. sketchy
    Dont do it.

I got tha laaaaaaaooooouuuuud
    Hmu