Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob! Alot of questions!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Muffin Man 92, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I'm getting a half gram of "white rhino" Monday i bought for 10USD and im so excitied! i've never smoked weed before only ciggs, I need any and all tips from the time i get the weed untill I smoke it and how much I should smoke. I'm 150lbs 6'1.. Thanks in advance:D:D oh and btw a little backround on me.. im 18 and a senior in HS so of course i still live with the rents!:devious:
    :hello:

2. Smoke until you get high. You probably won't get high your first time since most new tokers don't inhale properly, but good luck man. Weight and height have little to do with getting high.

3. You should never front money, that's tip number one.

4. You may not get high your first time, it took me a few goes before I felt it. Roll a joint with all .5 and see what happens. Good luck my friend.

5. your best bet would be to smoke a couple bowl hits or roll it all into one joint.....

Personally I always suggest gravs to first timers but I find more often then not they are overwhelmed when thats the first piece they ever hit.

6. getting a pipe would be useful. Can take a hit wait a minute or 2 and see how you feel and continue as needed.

7. He's a real good friend of mine.. But i heard that before lol

8. Pretty much what everyone above me said. Relax, get some good music going, and just have fun. That's the most important thing, I think. Enjoy it!

9. #9 Hydroriffic, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    Gravity bong that shit if you dont have a piece. No tin foil either

10. bowl? gravs? i got a little bit of an idea of what a bowl is but not sure what gravs is?

11. Ooooo,,sorry your only 150lbs. Thats not enough for you to smoke white rhino. I'd throw it away or you might die.

12. I got a whole playlist of songs ima listen to (;

13. .... seriously? lmao

14. If i was you i would find the local head shop (google is your friend) and as them for the cheapest glass pipe they sell. One my head shops is like 5$ but another ones has either 1 or 2$ glass pipes. Then just break you bud into as small of pieces as you can with fingers and put a little bit in and take a hit then see how you feel. It will hit you within a min or so. Then wash rinse and repeat. On the first couple pipe hits suck gently as to not rupter the weed into your mouth....

15. I'm just gonna make a list

- IF you feel high, don't start getting paranoid thinking it's going to last forever. You will be fine the next day, and you're NOT gonna die lololol

- Roll a joint if you know how and if not than buy a bowl. Bowls are these Glass Spoon Pipe - Fumed Twist w/ Color Bowl & Color Marbles - Choice of 4 colors - Grasscity.com

- Grav bongs are this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QexuCAa9f_A]How To Make A Perfect Gravity Bong - YouTube[/ame] But i don't really recommend for you since it's your first time and you don't want to be overwhelmed

- Since I assume you will be in your room, do something fun like play video games, create music, etc. Don't just sit there and be like "ughghughg I'm high LOLZ" An example would be to watch this. It will blow your mind. The art of extreme sports compilation. [VIDEO]

- Just relax and let the effect take over your body. Remember, everything will be ok lololol.

Have fun :D

-

16. lololol thanks thats a really helpful post :D and i'll try not to freak out (; and yes i'll be in my room. :))))

17. My first time, I got "high" but it was NOT a marijuana high. It was straight weed, but different buzz. Dank shit too.
    l
    I suggest smoking it all. .5 is not alot at all. 50/50 chance you'll be fucked up, and 50/50 chance that you'll be disappointed. Welcome to the amazing life that is stoner-Dom<--yeah, Smoking weed turns you into a word inventor.

My best tips are:
    Alot to drink
    good music
    Food, do not forget.
    stay calm. Fear/paranoia are well known, but never are they

18. [quote name='"BluntBoiiTravv"']My first time, I got "high" but it was NOT a marijuana high. It was straight weed, but different buzz. Dank shit too.
    l
    I suggest smoking it all. .5 is not alot at all. 50/50 chance you'll be fucked up, and 50/50 chance that you'll be disappointed. Welcome to the amazing life that is stoner-Dom<--yeah, Smoking weed turns you into a word inventor.

My best tips are:
    Alot to drink
    good music
    Food, do not forget.
    stay calm. Fear/paranoia are well known, but never are they[/quote]

"but never are they expected once high, cuz your high," sorry bout that

*bing bong* Marijuana affects the memory-Dave chappelle

19. You seem pretty hype about it. Most people are nervous cause they aren't sure what to expect. Just know this. If you start laughing for NO reason, you are high sir, and it's all downhill from there lol.

20. I am pretty hyped lol.. Ill get back to you on the whole laughing (; What should i expect? like i know you still rember all of what you but i'm not going to like rage off Xbox and throw it out the window am i? haha