None of this matters

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by blazeallday2479, Jan 28, 2010.

1. So when im in school and people are learning i normally space out and i came to my personal conclusion none of this matters why do we have to work and go to school for our whole lives when in the end we just die and after a few months people forget then after a 100 no one knows who the hell who were and if humans dont end it all eventually the sun supernova will or the end of the glaxy will and in the end were only here for a millisecond on the clock of "forever" so why should i have to waste my time doing bullshit i dont want to?

2. because your trapped in a giant machine that keeps us fed and entertained while we make a few people obscenely rich. you can either strive to make things better for yourself and others while you enjoy life, or submit to the notion that nothing matters and start dying slowly and miserably.

it really comes down to making the best of things even when it's obviously bullshit. find something to enjoy.

3. It doesn't matter, there is no meaning, that's why there is a system in place.

You must use the system to fuck the system.

4. nothing does matter but thats just how the system works so you got to enjoy the life you were given and make the most of it. Why be misrable and question shit when thats gonna get you no where. Some people were blessed with good parents and don't have to work hard for anything but for the rest of us you got to find a job you like to do and make a carrer out of it to support you and your family if you decide to have one.