Non-vaccinated, natural lifestyle. Anybody else?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by wolf8, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I live a very natural lifestyle. I was born at home, never had any vaccines, and I've never taken any sort of medication/pain killers or anything. I've only been to the hospital twice, and it was for stitches and a broken hand.

Anyway, how many of you onGC live natural lives and stay away from the medical system?

2. Not getting vaccinated is pretty stupid. Go get it done.

3. Actually, it's not as stupid as you may think... pumping infants full of chemicals and all. Many people believe the vaccines are related to autism.

4. [quote name='"8ight"']

Actually, it's not as stupid as you may think... pumping infants full of chemicals and all. Many people believe the vaccines are related to autism.[/quote]

Thank you...

People are so brainwashed by the medical system. Getting vaccinated has become the norm over the years and people are made to believe that it is essential for your health.

We weren't designed to be pumped full of chemicals like that. The negative effect on your body is tremendous.

The whole theory behind the vaccine is great, if it would work... Which it does not.

5. I know this type. They send their non vaccinated children to public school to infect the little ones who are too young to be vaccinated.

There is ZERO evidence that vaccinations cause autism.

6. #6 blackleaf28, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    The avg. Life expectancy has almost tripled (maybe two and a halfed) over the last few hundred years because of modern medicine and vaccines. Do you disagree that thats true?

best of luck to you though i hope you dont get sick :l

7. Anybody ever hear about the Tuskegee Experiment? That's how the Govt' wants to help you...

8. [quote name='"jmick"']Anybody ever hear about the Tuskegee Experiment? That's how the Govt' wants to help you...[/quote]

have you ever done anything bad in your life? i dont believe that makes you 100% evil

9. its all good if you dont want a flu vaccine, but to claim inoculations of all kinds are some government conspiracy is outrageous

you ever heard of fucking small pox?

10. [quote name='"Ironic"']

I know this type. They send their non vaccinated children to public school to infect the little ones who are too young to be vaccinated.[/quote]

Children on average get 25+ vaccines by age 6... There is no "too young" to be vaccinated, so that doesn't really make sense....

Vaccinated school children should not have to worry about being "infected" by the unvaccinated children (me). If vaccines worked, they would be protected themselves. Right?

I wasn't vaccinated ever, never took any sort of medication, and I was the healthiest kid in school. I only remember taking ONE (legit) sick day, and that was in grade 4. Meanwhile, all my classmates were staying home often with the flu and shit. I guess it's just a fluke though.

[quote name='"Ironic"']

There is ZERO evidence that vaccinations cause autism.[/quote]

Actually, yes. There are many studies directly linking autism to vaccines. Of course you won't hear about it if you are getting your info from FOX News or the newspaper. The vaccine industry is raking in BILLIONS and BILLIONS of Dollars YEARLY, and a big cut of that goes towards lobbying government. It's quite a fucked up system actually. The vaccine industry is paying a lot of money to make the majority of you think the way you do.

Also, I would like you to find me ANY evidence that proves that vaccinated children/people are healthier and better off than un-vaccinated ones.

11. the autism science foundation seems to disagree with you

and, demanding we show evidence for things when you have provided none yourself is pretty much not going to happen.

You need evidence to prove your point before we need evidence to counter it lol

EDIT: i'd also like to put out there im no vaccine advocate but i hear this same argument all the time with no evidence so its kinda just one of the arguments i put up on my shelf of "no evidence, just banter"

12. This is a tough topic that I'm very interested in, but I don't quite have a solid opinion. In my mind, the government, doctors, and scientists are greatly helpful in some cases but in many many more cases they are clueless and have no idea what they are talking about.

Example: doctors and nutritionists alike are telling obese people to eat according to the food pyramid which is EXTREMELY unhealthy. BUT this is because government and other associations that profit from the consumption of grains, gluten, an sugar-filled foods work to hide these facts and so 68.3% of Americans are overweight or obese.

All of these medicines and treatments are just causing people sickness and more future problems.

This past year my dad, a 51 year old healthy male, was hospitalized 3 times because doctors told him to use ibeprophen whenever he had back pain from a car accident years ago. This caused him to form an ulcer in his stomach. Then he developed gout in his toes and they gave him another medicine which ended up making the gout grow AND making his ulcer worse.

this year my sister gained 20 lbs and had severe memory loss from the birthcontrol depo shot.

Etc etc etc.

Doctors are dumb. I say go natural.

13. [quote name='"bsuttoi"']This is a tough topic that I'm very interested in, but I don't quite have a solid opinion. In my mind, the government, doctors, and scientists are greatly helpful in some cases but in many many more cases they are clueless and have no idea what they are talking about.

Example: doctors and nutritionists alike are telling obese people to eat according to the food pyramid which is EXTREMELY unhealthy. BUT this is because government and other associations that profit from the consumption of grains, gluten, an sugar-filled foods work to hide these facts and so 68.3% of Americans are overweight or obese.

All of these medicines and treatments are just causing people sickness and more future problems.

This past year my dad, a 51 year old healthy male, was hospitalized 3 times because doctors told him to use ibeprophen whenever he had back pain from a car accident years ago. This caused him to form an ulcer in his stomach. Then he developed gout in his toes and they gave him another medicine which ended up making the gout grow AND making his ulcer worse.

this year my sister gained 20 lbs and had severe memory loss from the birthcontrol depo shot.

Etc etc etc.

Doctors are dumb. I say go natural.[/quote]

Yea, I in no way disagree the medical world and the money owners of the world want us all unhealthy. But I also don't agree vaccines are necessarily the cause of many, if any, issues with society lol

14. Lol, because someone disagrees with you, you assume they get their information from Fox News? Come on, brotha post the studies if you got 'em!

Sounds like you wanted to come on Grasscity and have a vaccine debate.

15. I never went to the docs till I was sick in my 20s and tried the "natural" approach which caused my later discovered heart disease to get worse and then I needed a transplant and take about 20 pills a day now..have to get flu and pneumonia shots now also and routine blood work done

16. This is bullshit. Post a legit source to prove it.

17. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']I never went to the docs till I was sick in my 20s and tried the "natural" approach which caused my later discovered heart disease to get worse and then I needed a transplant and take about 20 pills a day now..have to get flu and pneumonia shots now also and routine blood work done[/quote]

Oh man, I'm guessing that it wasn't that fact that you were all natural that made you develop heart disease. It probably had something to do with the foods and liquids you choose to ingest. If you ate strictly veggies, fruit, nuts, and organic meat and you STILL developed heart disease then you are one unlucky dude.

18. I think the natural approach is a pretty good idea. I'm not a big fan of vaccinations either, as they are made by chemical engineers who are not concerned with your health and just want their paycheck. I would still go to the doctor for a yearly checkup just to be safe, because they will test for diseases and such. Just respectfully decline the vaccines when they offer them to you.

19. Maybe nobody in YOUR family goes to school till they're six, but most children do pre k 4 age 4 and kindergarten age 5. I recently read an article about a preschool aged child that was infected by an older child with idiot parents more worried about autism (NO PROOF, do you have any to share?) than about smallpox or polio. The infected child died.

Do whatever you want. I think the parents who chose not to vaccinate should be charged with murder.

I'm on my phone but I'll edit to add a link to this story later.