Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Non-pot related invention of the year

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChipsHandon, Jul 23, 2011.

1. So sometimes when you're too baked to light your incense properly and it catches on fire, you probably blow on it frantically to put it out, blowing incense ash all over the place. No more my friends!!! I have discovered that if you simply use a CO2 powered airsoft gun and point the muzzle upwards at the flame away from the burner and ash, a single pull of the trigger cleanly extinguishes the flame and allows the cherry on the tip of the incense to continue doing its thing. Am I a genius or what?

2. uh... cool..

3. 1: get bucket of water
    2: find flame
    3: pour bucket of water onto flame

Am i a genius or what?

4. If I'm too baked that I can't physically light another bowl, I usually stop..

5. Haha, dude, youre super high.
    Instead of exhaling CO2 to put out a flame, you discovered you can shoot compressed CO2 and put out that flame?

someone get this guy a Nobel Prize!

6. When you inhale you don't take all of the oxygen out of the air in your lungs.

7. and your point is?
    no matter how high i am I can blow out a fuckin candle or incense stick or whatever the fuck you called it

8. nice dude, cool discovery.
    btw, this belongs in the general section, if anywhere at all

9. Fuck buckets, let's use Niagra Falls!!!!!

1: go to the waterfall
    2: put flame near waterfall
    3: put flame under waterfall

I'm a SUPER genius.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]‪Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

11. Do not blame your inabilities on marijuana. Most people are intelligent enough to light an incense without setting it ablaze, and if you're not capable of that you should be capable of using your lungs to force air gently at said blazing object and extinguish it.

12. Its. Fucking. Fun.

13. I dont see where youre going with this...

14. Wait. Wait. How is using an airsoft gun to blow out an incense stick that you accidentally set on fire (probably because you were high) not a pot related invention?

15. i had a good idea the other day. a Pillow bong. it comes with a chamber and a tube. and the compartments unzip so you can store them in the pillow. or you can just remove them and lay on the pillow and sleep

if any of you take this idea and it becomes a multibillion dollar idea.
    i... i probably wont do anything.

16. #16 overheatedmud, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or a bong bedpost. Wake up and unscrew it and your good to go.

17. he is saying that because there is oxygen in the air u breathe out that it will fuel the fire rather then putting it out....i think
    and once i was ashed my durray with a gun that shot out air, i was blazed at the time and proceeded to shout to my friends "oi guys you HAVE to check this out"

18. You could cut a little hole for one in an off-brand memory foam pillow and that shit would work pretty well for one of the tubestyle-Roor-type bongs. Props for one of the few good ideas in this thread.