Non-Plastic Options

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rockjently, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Does anyone know of vaporizers that have glass or metal instead of plastic parts that would come into contact with the heated vapor fumes? I am looking for something where I can control the temperature instead of using a flame.

I know it will be more expensive that way, but I'm worried about hot fumes coming into contact with plastic when I vape. I've been vaping for years now, and I just can't get over the feeling that I'm breathing toxic plastic fumes.

Thanks,
    RJ

2. Haze Dual V3. All vapor path is ether stain-less steel or glass, (mouthpiece). You would learn more about vaporizers on fuckcombution dot com. Great bunch of people over there. If you want to know anything about vaping, they will help you. Good luck, hope you quit combustion. Best advice I could give you is "fuckcombustion". Doc
    "Stay calm, Have courage, Wait for sign."

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't know of any vapes that have plastic ovens. That doesn't make sense.

4. De Verdamper or Herborizer are two I've owned.
    Both are very good.

And I agree, go to fuckcombustion.
    You'll get a lot of good info there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is great advice, thanks.

Sent from my XT1049 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I have an Arizer Extreme Q that uses a glass bowl and mouth piece or you can blow up large bags. Similar to the Volcano. If using the whip, the vape does pass through a long pvc type of tube with a glass mouth piece, but you don't taste anything chemical or plastic like. I absolutely LOVE the thing! It is a desk top model though. I have just ordered a Haze Dual V3 for on the go. It has a 2 stainless bowls and inner changeable stainless or glass stems. So absolutely no plastic in the vape path. It hasn't arrived yet....can't wait 'til Tuesday!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Linx Hypnos

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The Link vapes only handle oils or wax. If they make an herbal vape, I'll be excited to see.

9. For all glass vapor paths I can recommend the Arizer Solo, The Arizer Air, or the Ascent by Di Vinci.