Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Non-obvious things to do when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blunt berry, Aug 20, 2017.

1. I've run out of ideas for what to do when I'm stoned. I've been smoking for over a year now and I've already worn out everything that most people suggest. I'm really looking for new and exciting things to do. I've looked through forum after forum and thread after thread of people saying the same things over and over.

I'll make a list of everything that I already know and that way I can get some different ideas.

1. Music
    2. Exercise/meditation/stretching
    3. Drawing/painting/writing
    4. Video games
    5. Movies
    6. Musical instruments
    7. Playing with pets
    8. "Alone time"
    9. Youtube
    10. Cleaning/organizing
    11. Homework/studying
    12. Reading a good book

I've already done all of these things and while they're great they do tend to get a bit boring after doing them every time you light up. I have looked everywhere and watched I don't know how many videos on things to try and honestly I can't find anything. Yes, I have thought of stuff to do on my own but it always comes back to the list I've already made.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas that aren't on this list that can be done wbile smoking alone?

2. Pick up a hobby you love it should never get boring

3. setup one of those Japanese style nature aquariums, or reef tank

4. Well try doing normal things when your baked and see how you handle your self. You know day to day activities/chores ect. See if you can be that secret stoner.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Try building a model plane/boat/car.. It takes a lot of time to do but you'll be rewarded at the end with a model you've built yourself and love.

6. Just live your life. I go to work high, eat food high, get high with my friends, go to sleep high.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

7. damn i wish i still had a jacuzzi... i haven't burned one and jumped into a bubbly jacuzzi in like 10 years