noisy neighbors?

Discussion in 'General' started by sallylou, Mar 26, 2013.

1. who has them?

how do you deal with them?

We live in a duplex and the walls are super thin. Our neighbors are normally noisy at night, now the g/f of the womans nephew moved in (the landlord does not know this and she's not on the lease) so the noise level from 10pm-4am is like triple. I sleep for shit, literally. I usually don't fall asleep/pass out till 5-6am.

2. I imagine you complain about it...I never did, but a lot of people complained about me.

Manager gives you a fancy piece of paper that splits perfectly up into four joints.:cool:

3. You tell them to shut the fuck up, and if they don't.. then kill a baby on their lawn.

4. My neighbors love to argue on their front lawn. Wakes me up sometimes. I rarely speak to them in person but I feel like I know way too much about them from all the yelling I overhear.

5. Yes, but complaining about it opens the door for them to bring up the fact that i smoke in the basement.

6. Fear is your worst enemy.

Tell e to fuck off with teir shit

7. Used to live at an apt that was right next to this Hispanic family who had like two apartments that they shared and during the night they would always just be bumping their shit, even had a tank of some unmentionable right on the entrance steps,

The way I got them to chill their shit was to just make friends with em and mention I had to get up early and that shit, granted they dint stop what they were doing but they were much more.. courteous about it I guess

8. Have you tried talking to your neighbors about it first?