Node upon node

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by daisyjendan, Feb 14, 2019.

1. There's 2 clones here one is wearing back to vegin and the other obviously not possible to accurately lable as I am so experienced that I butchered a plant so much that the clones are doing more of the same as the mother namely no saces between the nodes. Now I have what an expert's paradise or a frankinstein bud and no more? Suggestions for most practical goal atm speed to bud. But yeah anything please
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

2. They're probably both carrying tobacco mosaic virus one is getting retarded growth and the other is apparently fine . They are also returning to veg I lost loads of cuttings from the cold but my best heat had to stay with the flowering plant of course. .

3. Why would you possibly think it has TMV?

4. Lol, ummm that sounded gibberish lmao... but ya. Regarding Clonning. IM AN ARTIST. When I started cloning I LOVED the way they grew. It was waaaaaay better then the plants I watched grow! They had way more tops, nodes, and grew soooo Abstractly, no Symmetry at all. Each grew like a different piece of art

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 ZEROBS, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    As far as that tabcoo Disease shit. I have ZERO idea. In the year I been researching growing marijuana indoors I’ve never even heard of it till maybe a week ago it was brought up on here. This is the second or third time since then I’ve seen it mentioned. Still have not googled it. Most likely nvr will, same as Specific deficiencies. I’ll learn thru reading other ppls mistakes and coversating on here but tbh I’m hoping I can apply enough common sense to my feed/watering that I don’t rly get many if any.. With the Exception of needing cal/mag bc of qb

6. D514A405-C4D3-4FC4-89B8-36AD926CDE82.jpeg Uh oh....

Looks like I have TMV?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Because of the mother plant and her one of her sisters and it seemed insignificant but now I'm getting badly retarded growth. I've been reading as a novice likes to. And cane across the definitive answer to what I am seeing But then I experienced the retarded growth and I have just started load's to make sure I put the bigger tent up.

8. Honestly, I'm not really understanding what you are trying to convey. Guess you got a lock on it though. Good luck and grow big.

9. It's wasn'ton three of four and the one all mosaic was the biggest? I've read on gwe that plants can carry it passively furthermore it's probably a sign that I can do better. Clean up you know. Not trying to waste ppls time and just regaining the old fluent English.

10. Even if u r wrong still not wasting time. U learn from trial and ERROR, get corrected and do better

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Any idea how to approach a frankinstein clone as in the clones are trying to do nothing but shoot shoots from every gap on the baby plant. I'm guessing this is an ideal candidate for a few short fat? Buds. There's about 5 months genetic age.

12. Shoot rich clones[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Let it grow out and start taking inner and lower shoots for clones. I have an odd technique of pruning to promote node growth. It gets dissagreed with When I’ve suggested it lol. But yes short and fat. Build an in pot screen for each one like that and fill the screen with some lst then flower

14. @daisyjendan check out my journal. Nothing special but look at my most recent pic and the one from two days before when I “just bc that’s what I do” took a pile of fan leafs off two of my perfectly healthy vegging plants. I don’t top at all. Lst along With selective taking of leaves and leaving the stem throughout most of veg I promote growth at the base of the stems left from leafs I take to make them tops and or take for clones

15. Hmmm did you possibly have some light issues at different stages? I experienced something similar and was like wtf??? I figured out my light was plugged into an outlet that was tripping due to a bad sub pump... so basically my plant had been getting weird light cycles as i figured out wtf was going on with my electric. It mutated and looked like yours.

16. That's what clones from flower do. It's called monstercropping.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. I’ve only cloned in soil from a vegging plant . If I get the machine to do it I may try some from a flowering plant just to do it once

18. What machine?

19. Just a cloning machine in general! One that don’t need a dome. A few ppl diy them with buckets and bens on here

20. Yea, they can be handy to have.