Nocturnal Wonderland 2007 in 2 more days!

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Sep 27, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

SO STOKED!!! So ready to ROLL BALLS again and enjoy an awesome night of beautiful people, good vibes, and awesome music! I'm hoping to run into OC_HERBavor and StonrReeknHavoc. Anyone else here going? :D

AFTEREDIT: Was amazing and everything I expected it to be and more. Here's a couple pictures of me. That'd be tight if anyone who went saw me there haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MONSTER MASSIVE IN ALMOST 3 WEEKS!!!

2. If I had an extra 800 or so bucks for two round trip tickets I'd be there, but I only have enough mulah to go to Baltimore and back with my girl this weekend.

3. woo hoo! i aint goin cus i sadly live in chicago but im stoked for you anyhow. your gonna blow up in there bro. have fun and take lots of pics. i require it.:wave:

4. Yeah man bring back pictures!

5. Well here's a teaser pic:

[​IMG]

The Green Adidas I will be taking.

ONLY 42 MORE HOURS! :yay:

6. oooo green adidas havent seen those hhaha....... got them pink swans for this event :smoke: hope i see you there man

7. damn that sounds like a bomb ass time
    go many amazing girls too, and that thizz
    you're gonna have a GREAT time, I wish I lived in Cali, I'd hit that up in a sec

8. One of these days I'm gonna live out in Cali, it's every young boy's dream to move from the east coast suburbs to sunny California.

At least one of my dreams.

9. I would be there if I was home, but I live closer to the bay for school so I will be at Lovefest. I am stoked for that!

10. This one seems like a good one.

I heard Electric Daisy was incredible. This one shouldnt be anything short of spectacular.

I went to a recent rave in the desert, down by Valencia, passing Six Flags. But as soon as we got there, cops showed up, ruined everything.

11. what up all! in the car heading down to meet up a friend and chill for a bit. then were headin out to la!! I'll be sure to post one when I'm rollin balls!!! 8 more hours!!!!! :D

12. have a good time man

13. Have fun, man! I know just because of you im gonna roll again soon... i miss it too damn much, now... and plus im off the SSRIs now so it'll be cheaper for me :hello:

14. Damn, it looks like that festival was made to roll, have fun man

15. Just added some pics.

16. Man I would I could have been to that... looked like fun.

17. Wow that looks like it was a pretty bomb rave. I'm happy for you, I wish I coulda gone.