Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noam Chomsky discusses pot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by specialguy54, Nov 26, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JolWD1DpykA&feature=related]Noam Chomsky on Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

when I first clicked on it, I was hoping to see Noam chilling in a circle, ah well.

some of the history he discusses I'd never heard before, it makes cannabis prohibition sound even more ridiculous, which I didn't think was possible.

2. Thank you for sharing this, great video.

3. yeah, i like the guy who claims he turned into a "vulture" from smoking haha.

4. Yeah, exactly, what was he smoking and where can I get some??

5. [quote name='"specialguy54"']yeah, i like the guy who claims he turned into a "vulture" from smoking haha.[/quote]

Please send me the link to that haha

6. it's in the video. toward the end.