Noah takes a photo of himself everyday for 6 years

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Rasta_Man, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Thats one of the craziest things ive ever seen. and his hair is different every day haha

2. It was probably just the music... but that was intense.

3. hehe yeah

4. That was trippy man, thanks!:smoking:

5. That was definately pretty awesome. The photography on his website was pretty good too. Its noahkalina.com

6. Holyy..YO! when the movie is fully loaded, get baked and move the slider, it looks sooo fucking trippy, his eyes just like trip you the fuck out..

maybe just me cuz im baked tho :bongin:

7. I really thought this was gonna be about Noah and his ark....still nuts tho.

8. wow you are so right about the slider thing thats sweet

9. This video is similar to Noah's, but it's over 3 years and it's with a korean woman.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=55YYaJIrmzo

I think Noah's was better though, you can see him changing alot more then with Ahreelee.
    I also think Noah's music is better and his also has an ever changing background which adds to the depth.

10. that is far out. Trippy

11. very moving.

i could see the line around his eyes start to form and change. he gains a little weight towards the end of it.you know what it must feel like for him to see 6 years of his life, in five minutes? thats something worth doing solely for yourself.

12. he should keep on tkin pics of everyday of his life.. and then when he is about like 70 years old make a wholeee film..
    about his whole life. resumed up..
    now that would be the ULTIMate Photographic project... release a version every 10 years.. etc.etc... and make a final one when he is like 70.. which then WE will also be about that age.
    lol
    im very high .

later

13. I was actually thinking about doing this myself starting tonite.

I'm not going to lie, two or three tears escpaed my eyes while I was watching. Very moving.

14. I got the feeling that he doesn't seem very happy.

15. What the hell? Why are you digging up a bunch of old threads by making nonsense posts? :confused:

16. Are you channeling the ghost of R_M? Speaking in Tongues? Crunk? Squirrel on a keypad? Or what?

Anyway, um, Noah could use a hobby that's a little less self centered...Like taking pics of a newborn everyday through puberty...or a glacier melting off. But a little 'me' time never hurt anyone I suppose.

Ahhh, the power of the piano to tug at heartstrings is mighty.

17. That was cool.