NO2 Vapir

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jomo, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Lol, hey guys, so I just bought the NO2 Vapir and I was going to make a post on how it wasn't heating up... then I pressed the big red on button:eek:. I wasn't even high yet.

So since I started this thread already I guess I'll just ask what you guys think of it, if you've got any tips for me that'd be great. I'm liking it so far, I've got it at 362F and I'm gettin good little rips. Feeling a mellow high startin to creep in. I might pack one more, we'll see. How many packs do you smoke, whoops I mean vape outta this thing?

Peace:hello:

2. I had one I used 370-375 make sure your herbs are dry and grinded I moved on to the Pax

3. Yea my bud was nice and brown after it was done, I'm sure I'll try some higher temps though.

Is the Pax significantly better than the Vapir? How much and how so? I was thinking if I were to get another unit it'd prolly be a stationary one.

4. I recommend doing what the manual says and heating up the unit first and then putting your bud in.....does make for a better smoke

5. Day 2 and I gotta say I love vapin instead of burning :hello:. It taste so much better, and I feel like I'm saving my lungs. I've bumped the temp up to 365 definitely better in my opinion, I think it's vaped the weed more completely and probably faster as I'm feeling higher than yesterday.

I had a question as to what the "vapor" actually is. Is it what little moisture (H2O) is within the plant? And as that turns to gas that the vapor we see ourselves inhaling and exhaling... also why doesn't the water vapor absorb into our lungs? why do we see that vapor when we exhale

6. I've got this thing cookin at 369F now, deffinitelly much more vapor to air ratio than the lower temps.

The draws are getting a little bit tougher, I just used the bristle that came with it and it's a little better. How long would you guys think till it could use a screen change?

7. I use mine constantly, I usually change the little vents once it just looks bad. Use the little brush thing it comes with and clean off the vent after every bowl, this will make it so you don't have to change them as often. I usually put mine in 375-380. It works the best for me. I usually have to vape a good 4-8 bowls before I'm feeling good. I do bong/bing rips in between and it gets me pretty loaded.

8. got mine on Christmas Day and I love it. I use a low temp setting of 355. bowls last so long with fine grinder herb. such a nice high and so easy of your lungs. it's fairly easy to take place to place if your on the move. first vape I've ever had, last vape ill ever have.

9. Hi I am thinking of getting 1 next week, does any1 know if you can put hash in it or any vap for that matter thanks.