NO2 or Da Buddah

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NewYorkStoner, Mar 30, 2012.

1. which is better overall and which would you recommend me purchasing

2. [quote name='"NewYorkStoner"']which is better overall and which would you recommend me purchasing[/quote]

If you choose the no2 over the day buddah I will find where you live, come over to your house and slap you in the face repeatedly for making the dumbest decision of your life.

#calmsdown

Well mabey not, but you can tell I don't like vapir. Seventh floor makes quality vapes and vapir, well, vapir is crapir

3. Are you serious? Forget the No2. It's not even anywhere near the quality and performance you will have with Da Buddha! Not a contest. Not even close. Different leagues.

4. I made the mistake of getting a vapir oxygen mini, waste of money, it tastes of plastics, overheats to the touch on it's exterior, and recently it quit heating up to the necessary temperatures for bud to be vaped. And that's only about 5 months of use by 1 person. So to me, their quality is crap and the battery was chunky and worthless. Go with Da Buddha, vapir will only disappoint you.

5. get out of here, troll.

6. Another thread?

7. [quote name='"HazeySkater"']get out of here, troll.[/quote]

good one..

8. thanks to everyone tht answered i just wasnt sure cause i thought they were both great vapes since they were around the same price range but i guess its obvious da buddah is better