No Woman No Cry

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WrestleStoned14-2, Jan 19, 2014.

1. So over winter break I started dating this girl from my new school. And for a couple weeks everything was perfect. We ran into a few problems due to her alcoholic dad and family problems. But even with all that she was the kindest girl you could meet and didn't seem to let that bother her one bit. She ended up being the first girl that I've said I love you to. And I was really happy. But after school one day she sent me a message saying things like her dad was being too hard on her and she couldn't take it anymore. She said she had to end things between us because it was just too hard, and that it wasn't my fault at all, and she loved me. Later that week I discovered the real reason was that she liked another guy who's on my wrestling team, and was doing everything she could to get with him. This crushed me, especially when I saw her wearing his wrestling hoodie in school. I ended up screwing up one of my nuckles on the locker room wall when I got pissed off. But I was sitting in study hall with some friends listening to music on pandora, and the song No Woman No Cry started playing, and a few seconds later she walked in that classroom. All I could do is sit there and take the lyrics to heart, and realize that I could never deal with being her second place. The song really opened my eyes. Anyways I'm sorry for writing this long ass post, but I felt it helpful to put it out somewhere. Thanks guys

2. Ah.. True love.

:lol:

3. Jesus dude, seeing her wear his wrestling hoodie... I've been there bro lmao stay strong.

4. Listened to The Wailers play this song last night. It really does make you lovesick, especially live. I will never go a a reggae concert without a date ever again.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Didn't read, decided to put on Bob Marley instead

6. #6 Sidetracked, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    1. Underage2 phaggotSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 1. Nice assumption, 2. Shut up. No need for useless insulting behavior. If anything that makes you look underage.

Sad story bro. Sounds like a WWE story-line to be honest.

8. Wrestle him for her.

9. Wasn't winter break like just a few weeks ago?

Damn kids fall in love quick.

10. [quote name="2Pac" post="19371024" timestamp="1390176564"]1. Nice assumption, 2. Shut up. No need for useless insulting behavior. If anything that makes you look underage.Sad story bro. Sounds like a WWE story-line to be honest.[/quote]"At school""His hoodie"LOOOLSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="Sidetracked" post="19371114" timestamp="1390177550"]"At school""His hoodie"LOOOLSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]You know something called College/University?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Poke holes in his condoms lulz!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. lol @ this thread

good luck man this kind of shit happens to people all the time don't worry