No weed :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420pigeon, Oct 28, 2011.

1. So im just trying to pass the time til my dealer gets out of school. I have an hour left...some bullshit.

My dealer at school was out and i was coming home for the weekend anyways so instead of hitting up a random juggalo on high street (lol) or some shit, i just hit up my boy from home.

Even though im like the same age as them cause i started school early, i feel retarded buying from high school kids but he's got the best weed around so i dont feel as lame.

I never let him smoke me up though. Just principles....

And on top of that, i lost my debit card so i only have enough cash to get a gram which fucking sucks. I was planning to get an 8th but i cant withdraw any money...bullshit

2. Awhh I remember those days waiting for my dealer to get out class but of course we weren't in HS. But if you gotta wait, just wait mang. A hour ain't THAT bad, go watch some tv or some shit

3. Yea dude, an hour? That's nothin. I've had to wait days, but I buy zips.

4. Lol u too cool to hang out with the high school kid?

5. can't you still go to the bank and get money? write yourself a check or something

6. an hour? i lol'd. ive seen dudes wait for 6 hours and still not have bud. lol

7. I'm sorry you don't have any bud man, it sucks to be dry :/

I always find it hilarious when people say that highschool kids have "the best shit around" or that there the only connection in the whole town. (people have said that, not claiming you have.)

You know who really got that dank son? Baby boomers. Or atleast people over the age of 40 usually have the best connects/buds. From my personal experience aswell as readings of others.
    Not some punk sitting in class with an eight in his pocket thinking he's a dealer.

Sorry, I needed to say something.

8. You should see some of the kids at my school man... They push weight. Fucking rich kids.....

9. have a drink man

10. It all depends on the school I guess, if you're going to a private school then kids will have a bigger stash opposed to those who might go to a public school. But my point still stands, I've heard so many times on these boards and by ignorant teens who say "this one teen dealer is the only one in the whole city with a hookup"
    And shit like that and so on. Guess I feel as if I can rant about this, sorry if I'm aggravating anyone but this is my opinion?/rant/whatever

11. See if you can jerk it 3 times in the next hour. It'll help pass the hour. Its challenging

12. well you could always go to the bank, i have lost my wallet before, and i could still withdraw cash.

13. Go to the bank?? Duh. And at my old PUBLIC school, me and my two buddies would be carrying around 2-3 ounces at a time. It's a wonder how we never got busted.

14. It's been nearly twelve hours since the OP by the looks of it..
    Hope yer enjoyed it :D

15. [​IMG]

16. [quote name='"australianalien"']

You should see some of the kids at my school man... They push weight. Fucking rich kids.....[/quote]

You go to any public high school in SA there's like 14 year old kids pushing like 3 Ozs a day I met alot of em when I was in highschool.

17. In Australia?
    That's strange, I'm in Vic, and it's literally almost impossible buying from here, let alone kids selling at school haha

Maybe I just dont know the right people

18. That was some excellent herb. Still tokin :smoke:

19. Haha glad to hear it mate, well worth the hour's wait then ^_^ :smoke::smoke::smoke: