no weed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cpt TeTra, Jul 19, 2013.

1. damn guy's ran out today decided i might stop so didnt pick up now i want too get high fml point for this post is should i drink some beers insted?...and only reason why i feel like smokeing is i cant stop thinking about my exgf its been months but this sadness is still here

2. resin tokes man, alcohol sucks. Be nice to your liver.

3. i hate resin. i'd grab some rum and coke

4. Get fucking hammered and listen to some old bands you used to like.

Always makes me happy

5. Try sobriety for a day or two? It's highly underrated 'round these parts. 

If you can't be comfortable with yourself being sober even for a minute...it might be worthwhile to take some time and think about why that is. Jus' sayin'.

6. Could be worse you could have to quit like me...but the reason I'm doing it is worth it. I have a job in the future and I'll be able to pick it up again after I'm working for a bit.

7. all of you have some good points...ill stick too smokeing...@[member="Meursault"]..you're right i havent been sober for 5 years plus now either it be alcohol or weed,pills,coke...its just me telling myself i dont like myself...

8. I'm in the same boat with you op, we can to down together.

I didn't think it would be this hard to quit seeing as I have pain pills for my back, but the weed really synergized well and without it these things suck!

My poor back...

I'm gonna toke the hell outta some resin, got 1 last little bowl of dank for bedtime...and some keif ill throw on

9. #9 Meursault, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    Yeah for the past 6 and a half years I didn't ever go more than 3 days until now....not talking just weed of course...you name it, I was using it...I'm on day 19 of being *completely* clean at the moment and it is absolutely amazing.

I'm no guru obviously, still just figuring this whole sobriety thing out myself but I've gotten a whole lot of help from a whole lot of people and I'd be happy to pass some of it on to you through PM if you think it's a path you might want to try walking. You can always go back ya know. ;)

10. Sobriety is like an unknown concept on this site. Makes me forget its weed were talking about

11. Since alcohol's a depressant I'd maybe stay away from beer... But if bud is giving you an outlet to escape thoughts of your gf and be happy, treat yourself to a goddamn bowl  :bongin:

12. "Depressant" doesn't really mean that it gets you any more emotionally depressed than anything else, it just means that it limits CNS activation, rather than increasing it like stimulants do. Weed can do this as well. (It can also do the complete opposite cuz weed just doesn't give a fuck.)

When we're talking about *emotional* depression...anything that takes you out of reality, numbs your pain and/or let's you not face your problems can and will end up making you depressed. Could be stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens, or for "garbage pail" addicts like myself, all of the above. It doesn't matter. Most problems in life and relationships don't really go away because you stop paying attention to them. Same goes for emotions...you can only really escape them for so long...physiologically, you're going to end up building a tolerance to whatever you're using sooner or later and then if you stop you're gonna end up feeling not only the emotions you tried to bury, you're gonna be feeling them wayyy stronger because your brain has ramped the signal up to try to get through to your usually doped up head. When you bury an emotion, you bury it alive.

The simple fact of the matter is some things in life hurt...and they're supposed to. You're not meant to be happy or comfortable all the time and if you try to be, you're gonna end up fucking yourself over in the long run. You've got to learn how to deal with pain rather than just bury it and put it off 'til the comedown.

13. Beer is teh ghey

14. ill stick too the weed my one and only love

15. You see it all around you
    Good lovin gone bad
    And usually it's too late when you
    Realized what you had!

I'm free
    I'm free!
    And freedom speaks of my reality.