Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No weed :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmokr, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I mean if you're THAT desperate. I doubt a dealer would let his friends rob a customer, but this guy sounds like a sketchy motherfucker so I dunno

These are definitely true. Exercise helps a hell of a lot with the mental cravings.

2. first off, fucking call them

idk about you but I HATE when people text me looking for something, id much rather just talk to them rather then leaving trails

3. OP i dont even kno why u would go to a dude that u think will rob u. I have no real input bc this is just retarded.

Wait i got something:
    Dont buy grams. Or 1 g an expect ur dude to come thru for u everyday. U waste money bying grams vs quantity. Price cuts at 3.5, 7.0, 14, 28..

Anythin in between someone is gonna lose out a little.

Waiting to see the thread where u got robbed.. :rolleyes:
    Dutchie

4. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']OP i dont even kno why u would go to a dude that u think will rob u. I have no real input bc this is just retarded.

Wait i got something:
    Dont buy grams. Or 1 g an expect ur dude to come thru for u everyday. U waste money bying grams vs quantity. Price cuts at 3.5, 7.0, 14, 28..

Anythin in between someone is gonna lose out a little.

Waiting to see the thread where u got robbed.. :rolleyes:
    Dutchie[/quote]

Not where i live, or not the right connects, everyone here is just 10$ a gram, no discounts when u buy big unless u buy from the grower

5. [quote name='"NewSmokr"']

Not where i live, or not the right connects, everyone here is just 10$ a gram, no discounts when u buy big unless u buy from the grower[/quote]

I have lived in 6 states an 2 countries. Never in my life have i lived where that was the case. U new to smoking? Bc i kno cats that dnt cut deals at all but an eighth is 3.5 grams. U would pay $35 according to u. But if ask for an eighth ur dealer knows its 3.5. Doubt u even asked for a eighth tho.... But u would prob pay 30 vs 35. See, u got .5 extra.

Again i never heard of a place where the only place u get a slice (that means 8th) is from the grower hahahha

Goodluck braj

6. Listen to windwizard he is right!

7. My dude the females are the most dangerous because it can be undercover and no man will say no to meeting up with a girl with weed lol stay safe

8. This is from 7 years ago..