Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No weed :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmokr, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Cant find weed!! All my dealers are ignoring my text! Im so sad and sober :( how do i find new dealers?

2. Ask your bros to hook you up with bud and/or a connect, good luck!

3. just text the dealers if they know anyone else that has bud or text people that smoke if they know someone

4. a new smoker already out of weed... happy, happy day! :hello:

5. You have to look and look and look an look an look and look until you feel like getting a sack isn't an option, after that you'll probably find someone

6. You can....:
    a. Go to Venice Beach (CA)
    b. Ask a black guy, (no joke, 4/10 black guys know where to get weed)
    c. Get a Marijuana Card
    d. Hang out where stoners hang out then ask random people.
    Your in Canada..... weed is REALLY easy to find there.

7. it will pop up when you lease expect it. I was walkin to my car from class and some guy was in his car and got out and a big bag of it fell on the ground. he saw that i had noticed and said "hey man, if you don't tell anyone, ill give you a joint"... i humbly accepted.

8. Ask a friend's friend's friend's friend. He knows where the hell to get weed

9. craigslist.

10. lol a wanted ad for weed. i wonder how many emails youd get

11. you'd be surprised how many i see in my city. i have never used one. always looked at them, but been too sketch to find out. maybe it's cause i'm practically a midget, and they could drop kick me like a soccor ball i bett

12. lol, i wonder if the guys that made the ads were thinkin it was a good idea

13. ive posted my own. fake name fake interests blah blah. i only ever consider it if it's a female offering. and if i every found one before one of my real friends hooked me up, then i only would have met them at my time and location of choice and once i weight it to make sure it's the amount i asked for, i pay it's weights worth, or less, depending on the cash i brought with me

14. Ok so i know one guy that deals, the thing is, hes super sketch, he leaves all his weed in his garage and he always has like 10 ppl in there smoking, all look like they r gonna rob u, also ive seen police roll by his house many times because they know him and hes been arested many times, should i just go to him anyways? If i do ill just leave my phone and wallet at home and just bring the money i need. He has been arrested for assault and robery also :S

15. [quote name='"ptomahawk"']craigslist.[/quote]

what ever you do. DONT do this

16. [quote name='"weeddude101"']Ask your bros to hook you up with bud and/or a connect, good luck![/quote]

This^

17. Ask around, I'm always on the lookout for new connects. Been smoking since may and haven't been dry yet.

18. [quote name='"NewSmokr"']Ok so i know one guy that deals, the thing is, hes super sketch, he leaves all his weed in his garage and he always has like 10 ppl in there smoking, all look like they r gonna rob u, also ive seen police roll by his house many times because they know him and hes been arested many times, should i just go to him anyways? If i do ill just leave my phone and wallet at home and just bring the money i need. He has been arrested for assault and robery also :S[/quote]

Shit you might as well bring a hand gun.