Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Userguy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Anyone else out there who is gonna be without weed this night? I talked to my dealer about getting it today, but he still hasn't contacted me so I guess I'm getting it tomorrow.

2. Well! Not tonight or last night! But I was out the night before. Sadness..

3. What did you do for fun? Smoking some weed 2 hours before was awsome, but now that I'm dry atm I don't know what to do to pass the fun :p.

4. I'd hook u up too bad I'm up in Canada :p

5. awww :D

6. im dry :( i gota wait till sat i could pick up tomorrow but me and a fiend are ganna get like 40 quids worth of weed so mite aswell just wait

:bongin:

7. Video games?

8. Just played a game til I was too tired lol. What also helped was I was exhausted from the day... maybe try that? :D

9. [quote name='"Userguy"']

awww :D[/quote]

It sucks when people don't respond even if they said they were lazy I'd get it but never answering someone is a good way to loose customers

10. i got plenty for you to do, wash my car, go to work in my place, do some work for class. come on down. haha

11. I'm never out of weed. Kief is the key, my friend. Whenever my quarter runs dry I always have a fat pile of kief left in my grinder to smoke up until I pick up again.

12. Guess I'll go play some gta for the moment :p

13. Are you 5 years old?

14. I've got about 3o dried and cured and another o+ drying. Ill be cutting up 5 plants tonight... another 4-8 o there.

15. [quote name='"SoVAesir"']I'm never out of weed. Kief is the key, my friend. Whenever my quarter runs dry I always have a fat pile of kief left in my grinder to smoke up until I pick up again.[/quote]

/agree. My pollen catcher/grinder has been my lifesaver.

If you get REALLY desperate you could scrape your bowls/bongs for those tasty resin balls.

16. im away from uni for reading week, so im in a town that i don't spend time in and i don't have a dealer here.

I ran out of the bud i brough back yesterday, so i won't be smoking until sunday when i go back to school. It wiill be a good tolerance break, i haven't gone this long without getting high in a while.

17. The beauty of mass home weed production lol.

18. [quote name='"Userguy"']

The beauty of mass home weed production lol.[/quote]

Yes, yes it is beautiful. And tastey.

19. Just don't get obsessed with the fact that you have none. Just enjoy being sober for a while, it's pretty much impossible that you WON'T have weed in the near future.

20. Plus if you smoke out of a pipe the resin buildup is usually at least a bowlpack or two for me.