No Weed Wars tonight???

Discussion in 'General' started by Stumbleweed, Dec 30, 2011.

1. I thought there was another episode on tonight. But I looked
    on my tv guide and there was no listing. Is it over already??

2. F that show man. No idea if its over or not though, hope it is. I don't think its good for the MMJ industry at the state that it is in at the moment with the FEDs.

3. I thought it was good. They show both sides..The good and the bad.

Any show that just emphasizes on just the good just becomes fake.

Plus it puts out awareness on how the feds hassle these places. I know it suks. But
    I enjoyed the show.

4. Yeah, I sort of wanted to watch it tonight. It was only like a Documentary though. No more episodes.

5. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

6. Well that just fucking suks if its over already.

I mean they touched on many different topics and left there viewers just hanging.

Its like watching a movie and the power goes out half way
    though. Your just sitting there waiting to see what happens next.

I was looking forward to this week's show all for NOTHING!:mad:

7. Why isnt it on? I love the show too. We will never know how the old man finds his spirtal experience, if lil stevie gets off oxy, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Also i didn't mind seeing all the weed. I plan on moving around oakland and its nice to see all that.....

8. #8 Stumbleweed, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
  9. Fuck that show. You people really have no fucking clue how pathetic all those eccentric weird fuckers on that show who have to "medicate" before everything they do make the cause look. This is is how most uneducated Americans perceive this show and it isn't going to make them think any better of smokers, not to mention how this show blatantly shows the misuse of the medical system. I personally like watching the show to see all the nice buds and grows, and I think deangelo is a cool guy but is is a disaster for us as the first mainstream cannabis reality show to come on.

10. I believe it was cancelled due to a lawsuit. I'm not sure, though.

11. You go from..."Fuck that show"...to..."I personally like watching the show".

Your right though..I have no fucking clue. But I never said I was passing judgement on
    anyone in the show or the realitly show in its self.

12. I don't watch the show but I have seen clips and he was eating edibles and driving. That kinda gets me fired up because isn't the whole point of the show is to show the positives of the medical marijuana movement?

13. it pissed me off when the black dude ate the edible at work on 4/20 I think it was, and he just royally fucked everything up. Couldn't even ring the lady out correctly. Pathetic. None of them even NEEDED there cards. Happy it was canceled, I can go to a dispensary & look at all that if I want in person.

i have NEVER EVER seen more pathetic bud tenders!!! they all need to be fired! it doesn't help to say "oh, we have indica and sativa" when somebody asks about buds. stupid fucks.

14. Yeah they shoulda left that part out.

Also Im not sure how society took that one guy giving his kid the CBD drops for
    his seizers. Though Im not against it. But you know there are ppl out there who
    are anti-marijuana who are probable having a shit fit over that.

I would hope that the kid's dad has the doctor keeping a close watch on him.
    I just dont see how the father can get the card if there is nothing wrong with him.

Wouldnt the kid need the card?? But he is only like 6 or 7 years old.

IDK...If I was in that dad's shoes i dont think I would go on nationan tv at this point. Not
    atleast till Marijuana becomes completely legal, state and federal.

15. not to hate or anything just pointing out, they kept saying like cbd is this and that like it was just discovered yesterday. you still get high but there is many different strains for many different medical things. he said higher cbd equals less high and more healing power basically

16. Ive never been to a dispensary before. But I do agree that there bud tenders and staff could
    be a bit more professional. It does percieve them in a 'care-free' yet sloppy impression.

Yeah the tender told that kid's dad that his son wont get high off it. He said there was no
    phychoactive ingredient in it.

I dont know anything about it so I cant say for sure if it does or not.

But if it does. That was some very misleading info!

17. i think we all just like watching one of our favorite hobbies on tv. but its mostly a joke .. that one fucker medicated at work.that other fucker medicated before driving. and a whole lot of other stuff but i just like watching weed tv.

18. It entertains me and yet I am worried about how people will perceive some of the behavior on the show, so yes I do have mixed feelings about it.

19. I know what yer saying. I just thought it was funny the way you started and ended
    your other post.

But yeah, if they are gonna be the "for front" for tv land. They need to be more
    professional.

I also thought it was BS when the 1 dude tried to sell off his bug infested crop.

And the black guy needs to clean up his act. I would love to grow and work there!

He acts like he's working an 8 hour shift at McDonalds or something. They shoulda
    edited out him complaining.

I think thats the only job I could really be happy to work and not feel like im
    somebody's slave or bitch.:cool:

20. Yea I know but I feel him not wanting to be a retail clerk at his age and wanting to make a bit more of himself, and I could tell he wanted to do a little better to make his mom proud so I dont really have any shit to give him.

The parts with the grower were actually my favorites and that why the last episode was so shitty it was all about their stupid festival thing, they didnt even have anything about the patients on that episode.