Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No weed...no withdrawals yet

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.Greenery, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Okay..i'm a heavy heavy stoner. Last thursday I bought a ounce (it was 35gs. he through in a extra quarter) of some headies. Smoked 100% of it to myself besides 1 blunt. I've been high from the 17th - the 26th straight. I mean literally, I blazed about 3 to 4 blunts (cigarillos) a day and that had me blazed all day with no complete comedown. I also put some in my pipe from time to time when i didn't have blunts or didn't feel like smoking one. I haven't smoke since around 5 or 6pm yesterday...and I still feel slightly buzz to this minute (9:58PM EST). Like my eyes are low and i feel a slight preasure in my eyes. I get a lil tingle in my head every once n a while. I was wondering is it still possible for me to be kinna buzzed still. None of the usual withdrawals i would get like decreased appetite or slight headaches. How long y'all think this lil buzz I got will last? I hope it last me untill tuesday or wednesday..thats when i'm expecting my next ounce.

2. Well it’s been over a decade since this post so I hope the high was gone ..lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Then why are you cussing ( no Weed )… stop scaring people....