**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Tent is full again this morning.. moved some around to make a lil more room.. more air flow around & thru them..

Sorry for the pic bumbar but i had to get them off my phone.. what better place but here

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The rest

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #14023 gummsy, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
    My 4 red diesels came out to about 12.5oz and a bunch of popcorn I'm going to use for hash. Last grow til August so hoping this can last me lol.
    This strain is definitely one of my favorites that I've grown, the high lasts a long time and is very cerebral, slightly citrus smell that's overpowered by skunky funk I love it :)
    20190527_182705.jpg
    20190529_115916.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. About 2 weeks left for the ACC on the far left.. then the CDA about a week after.. got 5 commin down about a week apart.. cant wait to get busy harvesting these girls..

Buds look good & they smell amazing!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hey Sypha. Just curious what kind of lights are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was just curious. I was looking for a light for my new tent but I ended up going back to the HPS / MH system I’m used to. I bought a 600W for my new tent and I’ve been using a 400w in my smaller tent without issue. I just wasn’t ready to spend that kind of money on the QB’s.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking for a new setup now cause one of my burples started to blow leds..

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

8. Finally got the attention of a seller on alibaba i hope i dont get beat buying this light off of them!!

Late a.f but this is the only time i can chat with them being this is their business hrs in china lol..

I hope this deal goes smooth!!

Lets wrap it up!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. What are you using the Blurples for? Aren’t you using the QB’s?

• Like Like x 1
  10. #14031 Sypha, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Ising the blurples in a different space that i use only for veg.. you can see the 3 spaces i run in my journals if interested..

I have the 4 qb’s in a tent & blurples everywhere else.. till these new qb’s come in.. if i get another 4 boards of qb120 everything will be qb & nomore blurples

• Like Like x 1
  11. 2 more gorilla glue for this run.. not sure whos male or fem so i planted them all, their from a bad my mans gave me.. in the zip i found about 4-5 beans wish me luck that atleast 1 is fem cuz i love this strain..

If i get lucky ill be cloning her to keep her around a while..

One seems to be growing sideways for some reason.. i hope she straightens out with the light.. their was no sprout at 5 this morning so these 2 are fresh out the soil in the last 3hrs..

Moved them closer to the light thats blowing out lil by lil hoping they wont stretch as much as the first one did (i thought she was going to fall over on me..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Have you grown the GG#4 yet? I have two going and one is getting chopped in a week or less so I can’t wait. They get nice and frosty.

I just had three White Rhino seeds pop last night too so I’ll be around the same time frame as you lol. How long do you veg for usually?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I usually veg for 30 days then i flower.. these will be my first GG#4 ive ever grown.. one of my top 3 strains so im souped to grow it out..

• Like Like x 1
  14. This will be my first too and I heard nothing but good things. Where did you get the seeds? Mine are Canuck seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  15. 20190531_122755_HDR.jpg 20190531_122731_HDR.jpg 20190531_122505_HDR.jpg 20190531_122023_HDR.jpg 20190531_122337_HDR.jpg STARTING WEEK 4 SATURDAY

• Like Like x 1
  16. Got myne from a stash of GG my boii had.. bud was fire i hope these seeds if atleast 1 fem produces the same..

• Like Like x 1
  17. A couple hrs later & their both standing straight up.. their well on their way in fresh soil.. altho this light is slowly going (3 rows blew out probably from 1 diode only) its still doing its job at vegging these plants for me.. cant wait for the upgrade tho.. QB panels coming soon..

(The one that looks off on its own is supposed to be a UV diode that looks off - [on its own on the bottom set of lights-] is working anyway)

Noticed the light intensity was low.. took a look and diodes are off instead of worrying to fix time to upgrade ill play with it later when im bored n feel like fixing it..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. I’m amazed at this test I’m doing. I had this plant growing indoors for about 6 weeks and decided to put it outside in a big 30 Gallon fabric pot ( I wanted to try and grow a tree lol) So fresh transplant and left her outside that same day. This was since Monday and I’m in Northern Ontario so also had some cool nights. Last night about 2C but probably average around 6C at night most days this week. And look at the resiliency of these plants! Only thing I have added so far to my Promix is some bat guano and 12L of PH’d water twice in the week.

Before

[​IMG]

Since Monday

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. GG#4 about a week away

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1