No Stealth. Just a MicroGrow Aurora Indica Flower journal.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BoomStick79, Jul 11, 2013.

1. 24x24x15inch grow space. Its a cupboard.
    Aurora Indica fem seeds from Nirvana.
    24/0 6500k Veg. Hit the switch tonight and wait 48hra to turn the lights back on at 12/12 OR 10/14 (undecided). 146w at 2700k.

This girl is roughly 66 days old from breaking soil. Zero nutrients added. And I plan on keeping it that way...

Temps are stupid hot. Humidity is high. But this plant is LOVING IT!!... No idea about exact numbers. Nor do I care. Plant is happy.

Some LST and trimming. Basically just removing the big fan leaves to let the light through. And get the light to the lower canopy.

One clone cut. Unorthodox rooting method used. But its growing. (Mother? Maybe..).

Here is a pic from tonight. (Will keep updating on a weekly basis for 7-9 weeks; depending on flowering times. Think I might top it too. (What do you guys think??)

uploadfromtaptalk1373517188918.jpg

2. Looks awesome!:)

3. Yep. Top that bitch. She's looking good, just be careful on your temps. I feel like they are more sensitive to high temps in flower. Maybe just another circulation fan? Otherwise she looks healthy!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Weeker808 is right. Heat can be a major problem in flower. She like the heat in veg cause she thinks its spring/summer and when you switch to flower she thinks it will be fall but hey, its your plant, do what you want to it. Just a lil advice. Shes looking nice though, keep it up.

5. Thanks guys.
    As far as the temps go. When her lights come back on. Theyll be on overnight. Hopefully keep the temps stable through the day.

Will keep updating with a few pics as soon as the lights come on.

Yea. Going to top her.

Thanks for the input.

6. If shit is going to happen to me. Its going to be falling lights.... knocked em down when installing a timer. Broke 3 branches off.... SMH...

Cloned them. 2 took/taking. One all wilted up. Not sure what I'm going to do with them. Don't need 4 plants. Proly let them veg for a week and flower em for Js.