no smell..??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chikkybabe, Nov 19, 2003.

1. i am more than a little concerned at the moment regarding the smell( or lack of it) in my grow room..

i mean theres 6 large plants in there and i SHOULD be on here typing threads about how to get rid of it...

seriously...my plants dont seem tom smell that much, even when you give them a sniff...what the hell is going on...

2. my plant has nearly no smell at all and its starting to bud, i think its all about the strain

latez

3. lt depends alot on the strain.l grow a white rhino that stinks in veg and has nearly no smell in flower...and the juicyfruit l grow smells like juicyfruit chewy.

4. so the absence of smell is not related to lack of potency then...

good. thank you.

5. ive noticed mine go through that phaze also, one day they reek, another day absolutly nothing, i find myself running my fingers along stems just to make sure the smell is still their. ive also noticed when the plants arent doing so well, the smell tends to go away.

6. hey naughty..

when u asked me to post some pics the other day i got out my digicam and thought what the hell ill give it another bash...

i dragged one of my 6 footers out of the growroom so that it wouldnt be 2 bright (in the bubbler mind you, with airlines going everywhere), and went to work...

first the plant fell over coz it had no support..so i taped it to the wall...no good had to use a chair to hold it up...

then i snapped 3 branches, 2 of which were main ones..all the time cursing my little head off...

so near electrocution and with my plant nearing death i finally got a pic...yay...put everything back and splinted my poor plant...

its no wonder i cant smell THAT one...

ps...the damn pic never worked...

7. mine not even have smell all the way and also in harvest time too, but i smell some tea and celery instead.

8. just wait when yall drying it..