Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No smell while smoking in the house

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BennyThePenny, Aug 18, 2013.

1. So I'm going to smoke tonight and I don't want any smell noticeable throughout the house at all. except for maybe a slight smell in the bathroom. (Where i will be doing it)
         My idea was to jamaican hotbox or whatever you call it. http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/836394-official-stealth-smokingjamaican-hotbox-guide.html
        Aswell as use a sploof, and after that light some incense. Do ya'll think this would leave any noticeable smell of marijuana? 

And no they wont suspect anything about incense ive been burning it sense i was 15.

2. I dont understand why kids can't just go outside and smoke. If your parents would have a problem with it, respect them and don't smoke there. Seems simple to me.

3. If you're gonna smoke in the bathroom, make sure you have a window to blow it out of.

4. Yeah, go outside.

5. Only burning it for the past year
    I've been burning for the past 35yrs

6. I do it outside all the time. I'm trying to change things up and do it while taking a shower or bath.

Then smoke somewhere new....OUTSIDE. Don't disrespect your parents by trying to sneak around. Doubt you want them flipping out while you're stoned as hell. Do whatever though. Kids don't usually listen anyway and have to learn from their mistakes.

8. I don't know why I've never even thought of that. Now that I think about it that would be much funner. 

9. Sarcasm? Anyway, I used to walk or ride my bike everywhere growing up. I'd ride 20+ miles one way to get somewhere I really wanted to see when blazed. Find new spots that are secluded. Find new spots that have beautiful landscape and things you might not see many other places in your area. My favorite was a waterfall about 8 miles from my home. Wasn't trying to walk down the quick, steep route, so I'd spend a little extra time going the long way. Go down there, watch the water, smoke some bowls and fish in a nearby spot for hours.

10. No it wasn't sarcasm. I apologize if I came off in the wrong way. But it does seem much funner going on somewhat of an adventure blazed. Even if its just around the neighborhood.

Yo I'm going to start doing that!  :smoke:

12. #12 lazytoker, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    Just take the screen out your window and hang out the fucking window smoking. I used to have to do that with cigarettes (thank god I quit those btw)... luckily could always smoke bud in the house. But really you should just smoke outside if your parents are weed nazi's

13. Plus the benefit that you stay where you live

14. nobody wants to ride 20 miles while stoned or worse, coming down from a high.
    let him do what he wants, kids just push their parents.

shower is an awesome place to smoke, it feels amazing when your blazed.

fuck it, im going to take a shower

I always called it my "stoner migration". I mean, finding new things when sober can be fun too, but whenever I'd smoke, I always got this urge to explore. Obviously, things were much more interesting and I seemed more in tune with my surroundings. Natural noises would form melodic patterns, almost entrancing me when there's no outside source of noise from cars, people, etc. etc.

Just be safe. Don't be reckless or expose yourself to any situation you wouldn't want the chance to encounter. You also don't want to get on your parents' shit list. I encourage honesty, but if your parents are the type to still reign hell down upon you if they found out, then keep it quiet till you can move out. Anyway, stay safe, have fun and enjoy the experiences.

16. Funny how you say nobody wants to when I did it on my own free will, when stoned. Your parents might be fine if they caught you, or you might just not care about any consequences. Either way, that's on you. If he's at all worried about getting caught though, it might be worth it to experience something he hadn't thought about previously and avoiding the paranoia all together?

Either way, not everyone is a lazy ass when they smoke. Blaze a strong sativa and have nothing to do close to home or a license @ 14-15...I went out and made my experiences worth while.

17. A good sploof in the bathroom with the exhaust fan on an incense and you shouldn't be able to smell anything. Just blowing it into the exhaust fan use to work well enough.

18. Showers are are awesome!

19. you say it like its a bad thing that i just want to relax when im smoking?  i do shit like that in my regular life, i smoke when im just chillin.

20. I respect that I live with my parents and I smoke outside.
    I live in the basement, and we have a basement door I just get a chair and smoke on the patio underneath my parents deck.
    I suggest you do the same.