no smell or taste

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by prop215daddy, Mar 18, 2010.

1. i use happy frog organic potting soil. i dont use any fertilizer at all. i dont flush plants. i harvest when trichomes are all milky and just starting to turn amber. i hang buds on branches for 5 days and then jar them for another week. most strains even when the buds are sticky and covered in crystals do not have any smell or taste. before harvesting and after curing. im not using any ionizers either. any ideas?

2. Have you seen a doctor about losing your senses? LOL.

No one else can taste or smell it either? Not sure what could cause that, that sounds terrible.

Hope you find an answer.

3. If it did not have a smell when it was growing, it could just be the strain. Some strains just are not that stinky. Fro example I had a certain phenotype of Shut The Fuck Up this year that was probably about the most frosty plant I have ever grown - you literally could not see the leaf matter thru the crystals under a scope it was so frosted. However, it smells like almost nothing, even when it was growing. The taste, the high, and the look more than make up for this though.