No shit, God spoke to me today

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Browsing, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Title may be a little misleading, I may of been just really high, but the clarity was there, so I will share it, but I'm lazy, he really picked the wrong person to go about this, so I'm gonna make this easy to understand.

Basically everyone is right in some regards.

When you are alive you are being judged, constantly. The rules aren't as hard as we think, but they are kind of cut and dry.

When you die you don't just get judged and instantly go to heaven, hell or elsewhere. If you fail judgement you reincarnate. You reincarnate and get another try. This goes on and on and on until you pass, or until you are part of the group of humans that destroy our own planet, when that happens, or the Sun eats us, it is game over and the timer ran out.

If we can work together, we can actually get out of here way before the Sun eats us, or do something to prevent it and go on until the end of the Universe, but that is a big Reset button any way and we all go back to square 1, whether you were in heaven or hell, so eternity is forever, but not in the sense that we thought. Eternity has a reset which makes it loop, for eternity.

2. This makes more sense then most of the other shit I heard spewed on the forum. Have a cookie.

3. sooo... no one goes to hell?

4. Were Psychedelics involved in this revelation? If the answer is yes I would actually probably believe you, ironically.

5. The end purpose of life is to die at peace, to believe as you transcend rather than fear. If you believe you will live forever, you shall.

Keep in mind they're are infinite realties just like ours and just off ours, we aren't bound to this earth.