Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Scale - Help Please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by linesis, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Hi y'all

I just bought some pot but I've never smoked before. Rolling is not a problem but the problem is that I have no scale, so now I'm wondering what to do.

Should I just roll a regular sized joint (which is very tiny, seeing as I use roaches so there's not a lot of space for the weed left)? I'm scared though that I won't get the high I'm searching for; I don't want to end up just having a little buzz (I can drink coffee for that lol), I want to get pretty high.

On the other hand, I also have king size rolling papers but I'm scared that if I'll roll one using a king size paper, it may be too much seeing as it's my first time, and I don't want to pass out and set the house on fire.

So this is where I'm calling for the help of you guys; what should I do best? I could also roll two regular sized joints and see what the first one gives, and then smoke the second one if I'm still feeling fine?

I really don't know.

Thanks a lot!

2. just roll a normal joint with a gram or so. after 2 or 3 hits you will be baked off your ass, enjoy your first, and often best, high.

you dont need a scale, just grind up enough to fill the joint. 

3. You don't fucking pass out cold once you get high, I'd advise you not to smoke. And here is an idea, cut the roach in half or roll a cone.

4. Fill the paper, roll a super fatty.

5. Why do you need a scale to roll a joint?

6. Just roll a joint and smoke till your high. Your high peaks 20 minutes after you smoke.

7. Lmao, a caffeine buzz is nowhere near a biz from smokin a doob or a bowl.

Jah Bless!
    Happy Growing! :bongin:

8. Fuckin' guy. I dont think anyone weights their weed before they put it in a joint, "uhh yes i want exactly 1.3644264 grams of marijuana, to the nearest thousandth please." Just break up some bud, put it ib your paper, just enough so its nice and fat, not to much so you have marijuana spilling all over the place. And no super thin like your dad's penis must be.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Just but a cheap piece(for now) and time bomb your roaches.
    And why not just roll a Normal sized J?