No Punch

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by New to This, Aug 10, 2014.

1. #1 New to This, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    Greetings All,

I had 4 plants that were Females and 3 were weak no or lil buzz and one was great.
    Would that be because I was using just the free seeds and saving the Named 1 I have for when I get some exp?
    Also just started testing my PH and out of the tap its 8.6.

Thank You

2. I think your final result is based upon how thorough of a grower you are. Time invested in a proper dry and cure is worth its weight in gold.

I'm sure it also depends on what strain you're trying to grow.

8.6 is not acceptable, use distilled water. 1 gallon is under $1 at most grocery stores.

3. Greetings I-79,
    So you think 1 of my problems is how I cured and dryied it?

Thank You for your help and time!!

N. T.T.

4. I have read that a proper dry and cure is far more important than the entire grow itself. It can be the difference between great, breathtaking and mediocre smoke.

If you would please explain your method of dry/cure.

5. Harvest timing is also very important...

6. [SUB]I follow how J.Cervantes states that you hang them up upside down until the branches snap in half not bend.[/SUB]
    [SUB]Then I put in CV Vault at 62% humity for awhile,always sneak a lil sample to see how it is.[/SUB]
    [SUB]Also recal my ph meter and my water is 7.91 out of tap.[/SUB]

[SUB]Thanks Again[/SUB]

[SUB]New to This[/SUB]

7. Like most newbies I'm gonna say you probably just harvested early. Even a week or two early can decrease potency as high as 30-50%

8. And as waktoo brought up harvest time, how long did you flower? Did you monitor the trichomes?

9. Hi C.O that was what I thought IIRC the tricombs were still clear.

Thank You C.O.

NTT

10. I think harvesting while clear may have been the problem...

11. Ok tnx everbody for the Help.!!!!