No Parents Home...Nothing To Do...And No Bud

Discussion in 'General' started by MethMan, Aug 5, 2009.

1. You'd think I'd actually enjoy this but it's shitty.I don't even have any bud,cigs,anything.Except klonopin but I only use that for sleep and for social anxiety:(...

No one is responding when Im tryin to hang out or score something,it's just me talking to myself in my head:rolleyes:.I feel like being active and I got a decent amount of cash but just don't feel motivated if you feel me? I was thinking of taking a walk with my Mp3 player but that would be silly,I have no where to walk to! I've been mixing music and working on my home studio but Im bored with that..Damn I just feel so bored and alone:confused_2:

2. Masterbate, thats what I do. Buys some time.

Or try other forms of high, go hit the store and buy some DXM, the high is way stronger than weed, and it will have you talking to yourself, outloud.

3. #3 mrsofficer9, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    the walk idea sounds good. don't walk anywhere specific, just start walking. go down streets you don't normally use. definitely bring your mp3.

actually the DXM sounds good. chug chug chug! then you can go for a walk and it will be 100x more fun. one time i felt like i was made of styrofoam, and the wind was pushing me around. masturbating would be like 100x more fun on DXM too.

4. Thanks guys.Dont know about buyin some Robo though,I don't wanna seem suspicious and they make u sign shit ughh.Not underage or anything but I have no cough/sickness lmao so thats why I dont like putting my name on papers...But i just might do it

Fillin up my mp3 with a HUGE macdre playlist haha,gonna walk to fuck knows where but maybe my adventure will be posted in a new thread:D

5. i don't know what store you go to, but the ones i go to, i've never had to sign anything for buying cough medicine.

6. Yeah, I just go to Food lion, buy 2 bottles, and the lady looks at me weird, and I pay.

There is no law against selling Robotussin to anyone man.

7. Well can someone clerify the law in Massachusetts? I was pretty sure you had to sign out when buying shit like that,I dont wanna steal it either lol

8. autoerotic asphyxiation. it's the only way.

9. lmao.fuck that

10. literally ;)

but dont blame me. you asked for suggestions, and that's a suggestion.

11. I work at stopnshop, but I personally dont fuck with that shit-heart condition. But yea they ID you at the checkout lines when you try to buy it. Thats why most ppl end up stealing it and I end up finding the empty boxes everywhere.

12. I usually buy 3 boxes of sudafed at a time, that gets you some weird ass looks. ;)

And, yes, dude you have to show them your id and in some cases sign something. Why are you so fucking paranoid... you just have a cold. :p

13. Off topic,but by N-Town for your location do you mean Norton?

14. Nope Northboro, my cuz lives in attleboro though. So I've been out that way a lot this summer.

15. I've bought robo in Massachusetts and the only restriction is you have to be 18 to buy, so just bring an ID with you.

16. Oh,haha.I'm from Attleboro.The Eastside.:p

Anyway,it's the same with me,no bud or anything...no money to buy any right now either,sucks.

17. Nothing like curling up with a good video game when you have nothing else to do. No hangover, etc. :D

18. My walk worked! Met up with some of my friends and their friends and hung out all day and smoked some good fuckin shit:hello:

19. Congrats dude :cool:

Grasscity.com has another satisfied customer :D

20. Why don't you wack it until you fall asleep? Works for me.