No one to toke with

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by "G"fatalex"S", Mar 10, 2009.

1. Most of the time here, where i live in Texas, its real quiet and boring, plus theres alot of small time cops who like to make theyre name known, so they bust balls constantly. Which makes it hard to lope out my smoke out, which than gives me small options like: blazin at my friends house, or at mine.
    Well i get my bud from my homegirl who likes to chill and get high, but when im not there i dont have anybody to smoke with. So i have to sit at home or go outside and blaze by myself, which is real fuckin boring man, to the point where i just cant get high right. So i like to bring my little brother with me, but he doesnt like to be around budsmoke because he aint tryin to get addicted to it, so i end up unsatisfied with my sack.
    What the fuck can i do without being so bored, the main things i like to do are just listen to music with said brother, and play nintendo, but tahts it, watching movies is fun but what if you already watched the movies you wanted to see, what if the old english malt liquor just aint cutting it no more, please help, im bored as fuck high or not

2. [quote name='"G"fatalex"S"']he doesnt like to be around budsmoke because he aint tryin to get addicted to it,

[/quote]

What the shit?

3. thats what the school taught him and thats what he learned, shit idk man, teachers will tell you anything

4. well, being over the internet there's not much I could do. I'd be happy to blaze with you but we live quite aways apart. You should just try to make some tight stoner friends. Or if you're really that bored by yourself.. just try drawing some random shit in a notebook, watch some cool stuff on the internet, or read for god sakes. There's lots of fun stuff to do when you're blazed. The sole purpose of me smoking weed is because I'm usually bored.. and it cures that. Lighten up man!

5. [quote name='"G"fatalex"S"']So i like to bring my little brother with me, but he doesnt like to be around budsmoke because he aint tryin to get addicted to it
    [/quote] what the fuck??:confused:

6. im from canada lol, cant help you... man i know how it is.. it sux. I sometimes come here and chat with the online community.

7. naw well i do the shit you said while im sober, but ive exhausted all i could with all those activitys man, plus the people around here are all wanna be gangster and ill beat them up

8. Dude, get really baked, then take a walk. Go on a journey or something into the wilderness. Dont even worry about where you're going, just explore nature. You'd be surprised how fun that can be. Just dont get too blazed and get lost lol.

9. Trust me dude, there are times ahead of you, where you would give ANYTHING to have enough free time to be bored. Just take advantage of the time you have alone to get closer to yourself. Find out some new things you like to do, or something your good at. Another thing to kill time, is to improve yourself. Go jogging, go lift weights, go on hikes, ect. Not only that, you can improve yourself mentally. Read books, RESEARCH. The internet is pretty much one huge, universal textbook (while not everything on here is correct), you can learn a lot and pretty much research any subject.

There is a lot out there in the world man, you just gotta find it!

10. there was a post a lil while ago about texas smokers, go search for it and send out some PMs or just find people on the streat that look like they smoke and smoke them out, most likely they will never return the favor cuz your a stranger and all but atleast you will have someone to blaze with.

11. Personally, i think smoking by yourself can be both very fun and relaxing. However, if it is boring to you why don't you make some friends, instead of hanging with your little brother. Just strike up a conversation with a chill person who youy think smokes at school ore something . An then what do you know, you have some stoner friends to blaze with.

12. naw i got friends to blaze with, but like i said when im not at a certain persons house or my connect, i get bored, all the other things that the people said were good suggestions, but i like to do that shit when im sober cause me doing anything like learning or reading, i wont remmber it, and i love books,
    but anyways, the friends thing, i got some but shit like i said im talking bout the fact that when im alone and chillin, i aint got shit to do, unless i planned something first, but fuck it, idontknow man

13. I prefer getting high alone. I mean, I enjoy being high with my friends, but I'm a pretty talkative person and somewhat out going, then once I smoke it's like I put up a shell and I don't talk much after a while into smoking. When I'm high alone, there is no pressure to talk, I can listen to the music that I want with out somebody objecting, and I can stare out into space for a half hour and nobody try and make sure I'm okay. Cause when I started blazing everyday I hung out with people who weren't always trying to make a conversation that would keep everybody entertained, we just chilled. We talked but I didn't feel presure to talk a LOT like I do with the people I hang out with now.

14. naw, i know what you mean, you dont have to deal with anybody but yourself, but that gets wayy too boring for me now lately,
    but the whole talking and conversing with your fellow stoner is always fun, shit i can talk up a storm if it means that we are having fun and chilling while doin it, thanks man, i guess i should rethink what i do, maybe its just become too routine for me anyways
    late

15. well... fatalex... that's what happens when you stick your dick in the glory hole.