Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no one likes getting caught with weed in the car...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k@yA8585, Jan 1, 2010.

1. i've been caught with weed and paraphernalia in my car on more than one occasion. every time i drive with it in the car now, whether i'm high or not, i'm paranoid as hell. any suggestions on safe places to hide your green?

2. nobody really likes riding dirty, that's why i try to avoid carrying stuff in my car.

I usually just take what i'm gonna need and if i have to hide it somewhere I'll just put it inside a tshirt and stuff it under the seat or behind my subs.

3. simple. hide it at your house.

4. only drive with what you can eat, don't smoke in the car, don't attract unnecessary attention to yourself, and dont consent to searches. if you follow all of those rules there is absolutely no way to get busted.

5. Yeah basically what Fel above me said, it's real risky driving around with that.

6. man i ride with paraphernalia everyday. I have no problem with it. (then again i've never been caught)

I say dont act suspicious or dont do it at all

7. good tips on this are in a movie called barry coopers never get busted or something like that idk its by barry cooper (ex-cop). I would highly recommend this movie, gives some good tips

-Some things from the movie are hide it under the dash, like if u peek ur head around where your gas pedal is and look up you see all sorts of wires and crevaces to put shit in.

-Another is like somebody said, only carry what you can eat. A nice stash spot is in ur sock too for small dime bags and such.

-Something i saw on this forum is if u have a joint and you smoke cigarettes, you can emtpy out your cigarette and stick the joint in there then put the 'cig' ;) back in the pack so if anyone really goes far enough to open your pack all you see is the filter and it looks like a normal cig.

-Last but not least in the movie there was another spot he showed, you can put a few small items in your headliner (the sorta carpet thing on the ceiling of the interior of ur car)

8. Dont Ride with anything in your car.

SIMPLE SHIT!... COMMON SENSE... USE IT>

9. This is so simple. If it doesn't smell, hide it in AWAY from your insurance and registration. Have those papers in your glovebox and your herb and pipe in a case or black bag in your center console, so no matter what the cops won't see it and be able to search. Dont EVER carry it on your person, because cops don't need any excuse to ask you to get out of the car and search you. If it's in your vehicle, out of sight and doesn't smell, you're ok.

Watch this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA"]YouTube- BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters[/ame]

10. I gotta say, a hollowed out sharpie or two have been my best friends... IMO