Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No name san antonio dank ;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rickyi75, Nov 11, 2011.

1. just picked up some no name dank here in san antonio, good shit man, got a quarter for $110 (good price for region) nugs are dense as fuck! i havent even smoked it yet thought i only took a small hit, sample the goods, ya dig? just coming off a t break too, 4 weeks exact. One small hit and im flying!!!

Attached Files:

2. looks like the stuff ive been getting

3. very nice!

smoke/taste/high report?

4. Looks good

5. The yellow hairs make that bud look even prettier. Great pickup. :)

6. smoke report: very smooth, leaves a very sweet aftertaste in your mouth, i smoked a fat joint rolled with some RAWs, burned forever, it was my first time using these papers, so far they are awesome. The high itself was sativa dominant but with some hints of indica, felt like a good 80/20 mix, overal, it was very worth it, im about to roll up another right now, Thank God Its Friday, stay high blades!

7. #7 freethinker, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    I just got here from Denver, then Seattle and I can say...WHY THE F DID I LEAVE!! lol..... I wish I could find good nugs like that here. My guy only gives me this dirt crap for 60....it's terrible.

8. Looks good brotha

9. Good sh!t man, I live in the north eastern part of San Antonio a little outside 1604 and the bud I have been getting have been dank as fuuu...

toke on man

10. nice great pick up man! toke on! :smoke: