Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Name Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Two-One, May 5, 2009.

1. #1 Two-One, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    I was able to cop this for $20. I got 1.5 grams.

It has a great powerful smell to it. Smells like a bunch of fresh flowers. The smoke is kinda harsh, but you get use to it pretty fast. Taste the same way it smells. Nice fluffy, light buds that break down very well.

This is the last nug of the 1.5. There was another one about the same size...But he wasn't able to make it to the photo shoot as you see...Haha.

But anyways, now for the pics. I'm still trying to get better with the macro setting. I'm getting there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HOLY SHIT I love that colour of green.

THAT is dank.

I am officially jealous, sir. :(

+ rep

3. thats some lighttt green dankkk right there, NICE pick up :hello:

4. hell ya, me too!

5. Yeah, it has a nice color to it.

Thanks for the replies.

6. yeah man looks good!! indica or sativa?

7. I don't know the true genetics or anything, but I'd say it is a indica, it really knocks me on my ass and makes my body feel numb. I don't wanna do shit when I smoke it. :smoke:

8. haha yeahh indicaaa enjoy it man! seems like some very wonderful stuff

9. Bumpity Bump

10. Looks dank as hell bro!!!
    Where in illinois r u at? Im in the northwest suburbs.

11. thats fire

12. I'm in central IL. Springfield man. :smoke: