Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Name Pick Up Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ayyomo, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Alright I don't pick up like everyday, maybe once a week or every two weeks, maybe even less. I don't smoke everyday either.

This is some no name dank (at least its dank here, I don't know about anywhere else). Picked up like 2.5 for 40

Im using an iPhone 4 camera so no macro shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lol do you know how to use the focus tap feature on the iphone? you should probably tap it in the middle of the nuggie.

that still looks dank as hell though and nicely dense

3. [quote name='"Skyed"']lol do you know how to use the focus tap feature on the iphone? you should probably tap it in the middle of the nuggie.

that still looks dank as hell though and nicely dense[/quote]

I did, it's just hard for it to focus that close

4. the iPhone can come up with amazing shots, just set the phone on a surface to level it, like a table, and find the closest focal point without blurring.

Nice lil nug.

5. [quote name='"AlwaysDizzy"']the iPhone can come up with amazing shots, just set the phone on a surface to level it, like a table, and find the closest focal point without blurring.

Nice lil nug.[/quote]

That's a good idea