Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*no name* *macros* how dank is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jph777, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I remember i did take a picture of it back when i picked it up
    blueberry is defiantly one of my favorites :hello:
    I hope to get some more of it sometime soon, i was sad when i smoked the last of it

[​IMG]

2. ya well.. you suck
    just kidding :laughing:
    where u at?
    if i could get dank for 25 a quarter
    i'd be in heaven

3. Hey those look like some pretty nice nuggs man. Up here in VT some headies (like those) would go for $60... steep. smoke up
    peace

4. did i sell u that cuz i just picked up a oz of that same exact bud and were both from ohio

5. thats nice bud. ive had the same kind before (if its the same shit)
    it tastes like cinimon right?

6. i smell mapple surup

7. #27 KansasToker, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    looks pretty decent, that would be some normal 50's around here assuming it smells proper. Enjoy. Interesting to learn what fertilizer burn looks like too, good knowledge.

8. I, say, Dealer dudes, Menu. is not so bad. You ever smoked, Corn Crop Shit. Looks just fine. I'd Smoke it in needed. Why all the pushes, ? Don't go there !

Good Shit

9. I would pay that for that stuff for 50 a 1/8th :)

I pay less but it never looks that good =]

10. $50 1/8 $70 1/4 in Fresno, CA

11. Hahaha, man. That looks weirdly similar to the bud im smoking right now. Nice nugs.

12. Yeah, it looks great. Definetely worth $50 an 8th, that's the prices I get but if you take those small leaves off the weed you'll be able to see more of the trichs on camera.