Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No name (First macro pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Foxie, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Finally got my first good camera today. Best buy was being lazy bums buttttttt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lots of hairs. Looks good.

How is it? Taste/smell?

3. mmmm, hows the smoke man?

4. No distinctive 'fruit' taste or look, but it definitely tastes 'earthy'. The smell is just pungent, walked into a party last night and people asked if I already smoked because they could smell it through the mason jar in my bag. Smokes really smooth, cant really tell your smoking anything until you look at the chamber when its filled up white.

High: Really active for the first 2 hours, then its like you hit a wall and just curl into a ball and go to sleep. Cant really smoke it before 10 if you want to go out, found that out the hard way

5. Sounds pretty nice man. Good shit.

6. that shits got more orange hairs than carrot top

7. Nice shots for you first macros!!!!

Looks pretty tasty too om nom nom

8. she is lookin mighty sexy.