Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Name Dank Coverd in Trichs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Got Bud?, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Been picking up a lot of differnt strains lately, and this nug is one of the best. It has a strong, smell that hits you when you open the bag. When held in the light this nug is just covered in white trichs. Smokes real nicely, nug is actually pretty light, the .07g I broke up looked like a nice .1g Nice stoney high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smoke Up!:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. It looks great mate! How much did it cost?

Elend.

3. Looks good, nice amber trichs. That does look pretty dense in the picture, surprised they weighed out so light.

4. #4 Got Bud?, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009

55$ for a 1/8. Pretty standard price around here. You must be paying half or less since your in Canada right?

Yea, I was suprised too. I got more nug then pictured, and when I got the bag I thought it was like 4.3 but my friend said this nug was just real light and everyone thought it would weigh more. The 1/8 weighed out to 3.74 which was nice.

5. if weed took a shit, thats what it would look like. In my mind at least.

Looks like some tasty real solid dense nugs.

6. They look a bit dry, but I think that's just me. It's okay though they look dank. Enjoy the smoke :smoke:

7. If weed took a shit? Must be a pretty stoned thought. :p

8. dammmnnn i wish you had a batter macrooo, that shit looks bomb

9. So what your saying is that shit looks tasty to you. what??? weird ass mother fucker

10. Very Frosty, nice Pickup.

11. damn that looks real good. some of the best stuff i get is no name.

12. Me too, time to save up for a nice camera!

Word, thanks. Smoke smoke smoke:smoke:

13. great looking bud dude...im in jersey too, throw some my way! :hello:

+rep!

14. Damn dank ol' frostayyyyy nuggets :smoke:

15. That looks exactly like the last ounce I got....hmmmmm

16. yeah.. i don't know if i'd call those nugs dank.

17. Why's that?

18. do you know where i can get those empty orange/clear pill bottles?

without it being a perscription, cause i heard they keep your bud super fresh

19. i'd like to see what you call dank then!

and sort your sig out - it's way too large