No more weed,can I get high off stem collection?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Did you finish the 5th bowl? Did you smoke any resin yet?

2. yea bout to toke 6, no resin yet

3. cho cho... training those stems. Are you smoking them to ash?

4. yezzir

5. yea im chillin on the stems 4 now

6. Did you smoke that 6th bowl or did you stop?

7. smoked it now im donre

8. 6 bowls of stems, how high are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

9. 5, decreasing

10. Make a shit ton of hash man

11. 2late

12. Well, he proved it's possible to get high off of stems. I already knew this of course, but this thread is hard evidence stems get you high and don't cause headaches.

Myth debunked, officially.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thats not bad for stems. Let us know if any headache hits.

14. sure will.

15. I think people get headaches from stems is because they inhale more butane from their bic because stems dont cherry good . Just a theory but yeaa

16. could be

17. Since you've tried to get high without obtaining a headache by smoking stems and were succesful. I'm going to try to get a headache with stems. We have got to continue with this for the sake of science. I don't care how many bowls it takes! If i don't reply, I was the lab rat that didn't make it.

18. lol ok

19. Before you resort to name calling, why don't you learn to read? Some of us actually did it and got a headache. Where's the myth?

20. Yall are crazy for smoking stems. Unless you like to smoke wood I guess.

You're much better off making qwiso when you have a good amount.

The good shits on the outside of small stems not inside so anything more than a quick hit to burn off the trichs is pointless. No need to actually smoke the damn things.

Don't waste your stems on this dumb shit when you could use them to make some good hash.