No more weed,can I get high off stem collection?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Feb 16, 2012.

1. No problem :).

You can be a clear example and prove smoking stems doesn't cause headaches. Smoke a bowl then tell us how you feel.

2. I think I will, right at the end of the quarter(Playing madden08)

You still gonna be here in 10 minutes jesus?

3. Yeah I'm gonna pee and get some food quick I'll be here. You can prove once and for all that stems don't cause headaches.

4. #24 s3v loves you, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']These people saying "no don't do it you'll get a headache" are dumb dude, they buy into yet again, another marijuana myth.

There is no evidence showing that stems cause headaches when smoked. Stems still contain THC, nearly every part of a harvested marijuana plant has THC on it. Stems do have THC, not as much as a bud, but they can still get you high.

I've smoked stems as a last resort, and they have got me high. No headache, just a great high. Pack a bowl of stems, then smoke away.[/quote]

So were dumb because we got a headache when we smoked stems..?

That's pretty fucking clear evidence dude

Edit: and I'm not calling you a liar, but the majority of people that have tried it got a headache. As you can see in previous posts..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yessir

jk lol

6. Fersure

7. #27 s3v loves you, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    [quote name='"TokingDaily420"']
    Yessir[/quote]

So were dumb because of a side affect that we have no control over..

Edit: saw the jk..Weed affects all of us different, you might get high.

I'm just saying, have some aspirin or something ready lol

8. No dude I was totally kidding, i guess it effects ppl differently

9. [quote name='"TokingDaily420"']
    No dude I was totally kidding, i guess it effects ppl differently[/quote]

Yeah, I edited that post lol

10. cut your stems down tiny enough so they fit in your grinder and put a nickel in there and shake it for a while, it should yeild you a decent amount of keif.

or if you have a keifbox throw em in there.

if neither are possible for you, you could make iso with em.

11. I think you had heard before that stems caused headaches, so when you smoked them you felt like you had a headache. The placebo effect is a clear example of how people can feel better thinking they're taking a magic pill, when really the pill didn't help at all. The point is, the psychological part of this myth plays a big role in the effects you feel.

I've smoked stems many times and have never got a headache.

12. Lol whats funny is that I accidently replied to YOUR post that was like ''so were all dumb beacuse...''' I meant that Yessir comment to reply to Jesus's, but then I saw that it quoted YOUR comment so I had to edit it and say jk hahaa

13. Same.

14. So whens this going down?

15. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']I think you had heard before that stems caused headaches, so when you smoked them you felt like you had a headache. The placebo effect is a clear example of how people can feel better thinking they're taking a magic pill, when really the pill didn't help at all. The point is, the psychological part of this myth plays a big role in the effects you feel.

I've smoked stems many times and have never got a headache.[/quote]

How the fuck can you get a placebo headache? I know what a headache feels like dude

16. 1minute and 26 seconds

17. Since you anticipate the headache so bad you feel like your getting one....right?

18. Hey you guys dare me to smoke my whole stem collection?

• Like Like x 1
  19. [quote name='"TokingDaily420"']Hey you guys dare me to smoke my whole stem collection?[/quote]

I triple dog dare you.

20. If you want, go for it.

And yes, it's possible to physically feel a headache from expecting to get one. The mind plays a huge role in causing/healing illness.