Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No More Tobacco! Thank You, Bud!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kramer, Nov 23, 2007.

1. #21 Kramer, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
    Wow...

Has it almost been an entire year that I've stopped smokin' tobacco, save the occasional shisha and blunt?

Crazy shit.

:smoking:

Edit - Did I really fuckin' post this in Seasoned?

2. Congrats! :hello::hello::hello:

3. That's great man! I've tried a few ciggy's, always hated them though, leaving that horrible taste in my mouth...

4. smoking weed as helped me quit. I haven't had a cig since august, best thing I have ever done was pick up a joint!!! I smoked cigs for 15 years and weed on and off for 15 years, and I just quit smoking out of the blue on day after picking up some smoke, been smokin smoke since, but none of those damned nasty cigs:smoking:

5. Weed helped me stop smoking cigs, but it took kindof a lotta weed. :confused_2: Way worth it IMO

6. i used to smoke, but i grew out of it when i started smokin weed :p

7. Ive quit I havent had a cig in about a month im trying really hard though..

:smoke:

8. Yeah man, I quit cigs after smoking for 40 yrs. Quit this past Feb 1. My wife quit last Sept, but it was too late for her. Advanced emphysema & pulmonary-fibrosis...on oxygen 24/7.
    I'm 54 yrs old & my wife isn't even 50 yet & her health is that fucked up. She smoked twice as much as me, but never cared much for weed.
    Pity really.:smoke:

9. quit all tobacco if u can

10. I currently fell off the wagon, but here is what i did for the one summer i quit cigs. Just take your glass piece and keep it packed, and whenever u feel like a cig, take 1 or maybe 2 puffs 2 get athat sting in the throat that you crave, then keep going about your day until its unbearable again. It works as long as you have the freedom to whip out a glass piece periodically throughout the day.

11. Same here. I've been quit for 7 years now and I'm loving it. Fuck a buncha tobacco!!!

12. id love to quit smokin cigs but its so an ejoyable thing to do!

its really hard to not light up a cig while im drivingb and shit its just like a habit. Ive been trying to cut back on my cig intake and its kinda workin this time. The other times id not smoke a cig for a day or so then just start cheifing cigs even more. Now im getting better im trying to only smoke 10<= so im going on the right track.

Thats tight that getting high helps you quit cigs if anything it encourages me to smoked.